Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i can probably understand why he took off the bumper. i had to take off an civic EP something but honda bumpers are easy... unlike cars such as mitsubishi magna... omg there were soooooo many screws just for a bumper i swear

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    i can probably understand why he took off the bumper. i had to take off an civic EP something but honda bumpers are easy... unlike cars such as mitsubishi magna... omg there were soooooo many screws just for a bumper i swear
    I would have imagined that headlight replacement on an ep would be like on a jazz, you access via wheel well by bending back the plastic wheel guards...
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK1
    ye removing the bumper although there are quite a few steps is quite easy and quick, however ej8 and TbM are correct it would be alot faster to just go straight for the bulbs.

10/10 for effort.

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Good write up mate.

For future reference, I have big hands and I also couldn't get my hands in there.

What I did was removed the airbox on the driver side which gave me heaps of space.

On the passenger side, pull the power steering reservoir off the bracket and place it behind it; No need to remove the hoses. Voila, you now have space to remove both bulbs.
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    you removed your bumper? keen and bothered lol
    B-serious m8

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    but still good write up no doubt.
    B-serious m8