Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
Just to let you know jono jdmyard is selling eibach prokit for 295 the best price on these springs in australia
Thanks for the heads up mate! The Pro Kit would drop the car too much for me though - 1.6" in the front would mean that I'd scrape onto my own driveway. Luckily the Teins aren't too much more expensive shipped from the states.

Quote Originally Posted by Smogol View Post
btw, Jono where did you get the stainless steel scuff plates from? I tried contacting one place that use to have it but they said they dont do them anymore.
Honda still make these (or have them in stock at least) as far as I'm concerned. JDMConcept can get a set in for you, as can Japanparts.com (as a special order) the last time I checked. I got mine from supergt.com.hk - they were cheapest by far. I bought their last set in stock though, was told that parts ordered in would take up to a month lead time, plus extra time to ship from HK to Aus. Part number is 08F05-sea-010. Give me a shout if you want some pictures - I left my car at work tonight but will have it back tomorrow.