Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Maybe it's not his mate.... conspiracy...

i believe it is a real highly unlikly chance of him getting caught, as you said it was never registered that the ek4 was a write off, vicroads have no clue, if the vin plate was whelded on very professionally and re-sprayed properly i believe it can get away,
    engine swap, which is really popular for hondas and modifications.
    if you have a connection with a panel beater, tell them give you a reciept faking that you did your paint job there, and a mechanic that you did engine conversion or something.
    i believe it wont be a big drama if the vin plate looks legit.
    ek4 rego on an ek9,

edit: IMO.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    why is it illegal to register a EK9 legitly?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Well from what I read, in NSW, unless it's a yellow plated personal import, then no it cannot be registered in NSW without going to excessive amounts of trouble loop hole or something..
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    loll nah hes not my mate. hes actually an auto elec. i dropped by for a quote in the eastside for my mums car and saw an ek9 in the back :O

nice bloke, but yee dodgy as! good on him though for having the balls to try it. thats one guy who genuinly loves ek9s haha

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    you should of said "sir your under arrest for fabricating the license of an illegal vehicle"

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    sounds like an idiot. if you were doing this why the hell would you tell some random who dropped in for a quote

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    I'd say he knew him from the past hence why he went back for a quote lol?

Good on him for keeping it genuine genuine ek9 - many of us are no where near the genuine only stage unfortunately

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol/cbr250r
    Highly illegal but so easy to do.. Just don't brag to anyone about it keep it to yourself
    Everyday im HUSTLN

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yeh, hell illegal but cheap and easy way of doing it.
    but i would take the typeR badges off and make it a sleeper :P

oh theres an eg here in perth for sale for 10k with turbo b18c in it pulling 280hp
    worth it? or too expensive? i would imagine it cost more then 10k to get the engine and turbo in there but overall would it be awesome?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    yeh, hell illegal but cheap and easy way of doing it.
    but i would take the typeR badges off and make it a sleeper :P

oh theres an eg here in perth for sale for 10k with turbo b18c in it pulling 280hp
    worth it? or too expensive? i would imagine it cost more then 10k to get the engine and turbo in there but overall would it be awesome?
    why would u take the badges off??? LOL, kinda takes away the whole experience of owning a EK9, and i highly doubt police or any would know the difference between a ek1 and ek9, to them its just another civic really

at the end of the day, if u get caught doing this, do the crime do the time, and if u dont, than u wont, simple as that, like everything else we do in life

IMO, find a legit imported ek9 here in melb, awhile back seeker motor sports had there EK9 for sale, legit ek9 that was imported here with plates and compliance if i recall, do the right thing man, and buy a real ek9 thats been imported and not rebirth, instead of tryna rebirth a ek9
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    true- cops may never know, but you never know cops