Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Just go for it man... whats the worst that could happen?

4weeks later...

srs though, prob dont buy it now that youve started a thread about it and everyone knows its a rebirth + theres evidence right here. who knows someone might go dibby dob
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    I'm surprised this thread isn't closed yet? Cops are prob reading it as you all give input...

^ my point exactly!
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Wtf? No one ever said anything about that car being for sale or anyone planning to buy it, people need to learn to fcuken read!
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    plus, without vin number etc how can you dob in?

DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    No one had to talk about the rebirth-Ed car for sale or building one for that matter but have you guys never heard of I.P tracking to get Information about a person so they can track you down and watch your every move?

Just keep in mind for everyone who posted on this thread that If someone wants to know anything about you from your eye colour to penis size (mm or inches) the (Federal agents) can do it with little research ./

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 DC2R
    lol re birthing happens more than you guys think. sooo many car workshops r involved in dodgy shit like this and drugs etc. how do u think they survive all these years? and rebirthing isnt just 4 rego'ing imports its also done with stolen cars too

yet your ignorant to state, 'why isnt this thread closed'

whats closing the thread going to do? OP isn't even the one doing the rebirthing, neither has anyone stated that they are currently doing it.

so ur saying, the cop is going to track OP IP, and follow him to the panel beaters, to hopefully find the crime? but the OP can be going off to any of the thousands of panel beaters around his area and the cops going to try n go bust in every single one in hopes to find a rebirthed car?

dude honestly,

i bet ur one of those guys, who go to a meet, the cops come, and u all do runners, yet ur only 1 inch lowered and have a cannon (AWW NOOO GUNNA GET DEFECTED)

lack of logic. just chillout, i hate when threads are closed for the sake of it. just leave it open for discussion
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Mwaku keep talking it up bro U jelly

lol na bro just mirin

u mad ?
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i