Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    the average australian income is 69k. this is approx 1k a week cleared. 700 a week is below average

but i agree, if you're living at home with little to nil expenses, 700 a week is fkn plenty

i didnt even bother reading above.. just saw 700 a week = baller rofl
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    the average australian income is 69k. this is approx 1k a week cleared. 700 a week is below average

but i agree, if you're living at home with little to nil expenses, 700 a week is fkn plenty

i didnt even bother reading above.. just saw 700 a week = baller rofl
    He was talking about a 20 year old. The average income for a 20 year old is well below 700 a week.

Member Array
    Car:
    Liberty GTspecB
    im 22 i wish i got 700 a week...so balla. But im a student
    I used to have a EK sedan
    psn: w-_custer_-w

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    now listen

1. 700 bucks and u can't save? how did u end up getting a car in the first place
    2. no savings? how do you buy the spare chassis?
    3. isn't this why insurance is for?
    Its not hard to for a 18 year old with a part time job to walk into a bank and get a loan? Then never pay the money back. That not a crime, but you will regret it for the next 7.5 years MAX! Who cares right? get a massive loan and a credit card at the same go. It will be all deleted from your file (i work for veda)

If you think $700/week is alot of money, maybe you need to grow up a little and stop leaving in the box your parents have created for you. 700/week you will be struggling to put food on your table yet alone pour fuel in your car. And insurance? who gets full insurance for a 10year+ car? LOL! probs buy a new civic every year lololol.
    Whoeva said buying a new chassis, you cant replace chassis in your backyard mate, go do some research before you type? But you can weld cracks quiet easily and normally would only cost 90$ wit the machine from hire shop. If you know any1 that has replaced chassis in his backyard then his a real hero.
    And if your 20 earning 65k why would you wanna buy a piece of shit 2nd car and civic out of all things. Here's a piece of advise go buy a house or investment with good returns.

I guess the lack exp in life is what allows p platers to get ripped off. If you are stuck in a situation like this feel free to PM me. Its only when you become a feen when you preform at your best its in every humans nature.

Again this is highly illegal and alot of work is involved do not do this till its your last option. If you would like to stay safe from these 'con-men' do your homework before you buy the car or be prepared to turn a blind eye if the car is wat u really want. And always remember to look and sound genuine and no1 will ever know.
    Last edited by amant02; 19-10-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    Rofl !!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol/cbr250r
    Lmaooo
    Everyday im HUSTLN

Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Its not hard to for a 18 year old with a part time job to walk into a bank and get a loan? Then never pay the money back. That not a crime, but you will regret it for the next 7.5 years MAX! Who cares right? get a massive loan and a credit card at the same go. It will be all deleted from your file (i work for veda)

If you think $700/week is alot of money, maybe you need to grow up a little and stop leaving in the box your parents have created for you. 700/week you will be struggling to put food on your table yet alone pour fuel in your car. And insurance? who gets full insurance for a 10year+ car? LOL! probs buy a new civic every year lololol.
    Whoeva said buying a new chassis, you cant replace chassis in your backyard mate, go do some research before you type? But you can weld cracks quiet easily and normally would only cost 90$ wit the machine from hire shop. If you know any1 that has replaced chassis in his backyard then his a real hero.
    And if your 20 earning 65k why would you wanna buy a piece of shit 2nd car and civic out of all things. Here's a piece of advise go buy a house or investment with good returns.

I guess the lack exp in life is what allows p platers to get ripped off. If you are stuck in a situation like this feel free to PM me. Its only when you become a feen when you preform at your best its in every humans nature.

Again this is highly illegal and alot of work is involved do not do this till its your last option. If you would like to stay safe from these 'con-men' do your homework before you buy the car or be prepared to turn a blind eye if the car is wat u really want. And always remember to look and sound genuine and no1 will ever know.
    i dont know why u quoted my post, cause you only answered one question, which was insurance. i bought insurance for all my cars? cost like what 1.5k each car ive had? whats wrong with that? buy an ek4 for 12k? dont insure it? who you gunna blame when the worst situation happens and the reasoning why you didnt was "uhh duh it was a 10 year old car dont need full comp".... full comp for an ek4 costs anywhere between 1-2k. how can u buy another civic every year ?

hate guys who always bring up parents, digging into parents, bla bla bla.

u said 20 year olds, i dont live outside home, dont intend anytime soon, 90% of people i know still live at home? so i dont know what ur trying to get at? if ur not living at home, ur probably working 5 days a week + centrelink, if thats under 700 a week u have a problem and probably didn't set urself up right. u can replace chassis in ur backyard? where u getting the chassis from, were talking about rebirthing in this thread, meaning buying a chassis thats either un registable car and welding the vin and other details to deem it registable while repairing it, or rebirthing as buying a car from somewhere and replacing all the damaged parts on ur car with that part. so still at the end is going to need to finance new parts. correct me if im wrong or if im not understanding you... because, to me it sounds like ur trying to say

u crash ur civic, a magical spare civic shell appears in ur backyard and u replace all ur parts with that...

look i like to debate so in before more "calm down bro" LOL. but honestly i personally have a hard time understanding logic in ur posts.

ive pretty much owned a different car every year since i got my license and im 21, and i admit they bought me my civic... but after that ive bought all the other cars out of my own pocket, cash on top of the civic for the prelude, then dc2r, now my euro.... yeah i live at home, but im hardly at home, so im out buying lunch, dinner by myself. i pour my own 90$ fuel tank myself. i service the car with my own money. i pay for my own internet. ive bought all my shit by myself.... and i study full time and work. i dont understand ur generalisation of all 20 year olds being somehow poor ****s and now being able to manage money to be able to pay for full comp, "put food on the table and pay for petrol"

noone said anyone was 20 earning 65k a year, he said that the average annual income of australian.

i feel as if ur composing ur arguments on twisted words and beliefs.

dont even know why you brought the loan comment in, was derived from nowhere.

maybe u need to grow up and stop believing ur generalisation applies to every single age bracket of 19-21.

listen, just having a friendly conversation with you

and partly trying to write a long ass **** reply so by the time u get to reading this part of the reply, your thinking, **** this ****s bothered, i just wasted about 10 mins reading this shit, and i still think his a dum**** and dont know shit. and now i can wait for ur reply. i know not everyones going to agree with everything i said but forums a forum
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Loooooooooooooooollllllllllssssssssss !!!
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    i dont know why u quoted my post, cause you only answered one question, which was insurance. i bought insurance for all my cars? cost like what 1.5k each car ive had? whats wrong with that? buy an ek4 for 12k? dont insure it? who you gunna blame when the worst situation happens and the reasoning why you didnt was "uhh duh it was a 10 year old car dont need full comp".... full comp for an ek4 costs anywhere between 1-2k. how can u buy another civic every year ?

hate guys who always bring up parents, digging into parents, bla bla bla.

u said 20 year olds, i dont live outside home, dont intend anytime soon, 90% of people i know still live at home? so i dont know what ur trying to get at? if ur not living at home, ur probably working 5 days a week + centrelink, if thats under 700 a week u have a problem and probably didn't set urself up right. u can replace chassis in ur backyard? where u getting the chassis from, were talking about rebirthing in this thread, meaning buying a chassis thats either un registable car and welding the vin and other details to deem it registable while repairing it, or rebirthing as buying a car from somewhere and replacing all the damaged parts on ur car with that part. so still at the end is going to need to finance new parts. correct me if im wrong or if im not understanding you... because, to me it sounds like ur trying to say

u crash ur civic, a magical spare civic shell appears in ur backyard and u replace all ur parts with that...

look i like to debate so in before more "calm down bro" LOL. but honestly i personally have a hard time understanding logic in ur posts.

ive pretty much owned a different car every year since i got my license and im 21, and i admit they bought me my civic... but after that ive bought all the other cars out of my own pocket, cash on top of the civic for the prelude, then dc2r, now my euro.... yeah i live at home, but im hardly at home, so im out buying lunch, dinner by myself. i pour my own 90$ fuel tank myself. i service the car with my own money. i pay for my own internet. ive bought all my shit by myself.... and i study full time and work. i dont understand ur generalisation of all 20 year olds being somehow poor ****s and now being able to manage money to be able to pay for full comp, "put food on the table and pay for petrol"

noone said anyone was 20 earning 65k a year, he said that the average annual income of australian.

i feel as if ur composing ur arguments on twisted words and beliefs.

dont even know why you brought the loan comment in, was derived from nowhere.

maybe u need to grow up and stop believing ur generalisation applies to every single age bracket of 19-21.

listen, just having a friendly conversation with you

and partly trying to write a long ass **** reply so by the time u get to reading this part of the reply, your thinking, **** this ****s bothered, i just wasted about 10 mins reading this shit, and i still think his a dum**** and dont know shit. and now i can wait for ur reply. i know not everyones going to agree with everything i said but forums a forum

i thought i was the only one who thought his post was random, but you have managed to say what i couldnt be bothered typing.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi