Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Good post dude!!

Im I exactly the same boat as you. I work and study full time, and I pay my own way each and every day. Ive never gone hungry and never had my phone/Internet disconnected because I couldn't pay the bill. And I've bought both of the cars I've owned with my own money and guess what both had insurance!

Sick of peeps who bunch all 20 year olds into a group and say we all leech of parents etc.

I've never had a bank loan in my entire life.

/end rant.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Mate i live at home with parents, i pay board, i pay my own net, i pay for the extra food i eat. I study full time, i work full time thats my life during the week. Not saying nothing bad with havin insurance, hell i support the idea. Still the logic behind getting full insurance on a civic is not logical to me. My parents havn't bought me anything ever since i got my 1st job. Bought the car with my own money that I saved, just sold it too. Im 21 earing well over the 700$ while studying full time with a hell lota other problems, and I have ran into alota kunts out there who just take their parents for granted. I have also have met people younger then me doing it alot better and leaving on their own. Everyones situation is gonna be different.

We are here to talk about rebirths, as I recently did one I'm offering help to anyone in a sticky situation and needs to rebirth.

PS: i think i gota stop coming on the fourms stoned.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Mate i live at home with parents, i pay board, i pay my own net, i pay for the extra food i eat. I study full time, i work full time thats my life during the week. Not saying nothing bad with havin insurance, hell i support the idea. Still the logic behind getting full insurance on a civic is not logical to me. My parents havn't bought me anything ever since i got my 1st job. Bought the car with my own money that I saved, just sold it too. Im 21 earing well over the 700$ while studying full time with a hell lota other problems, and I have ran into alota kunts out there who just take their parents for granted. I have also have met people younger then me doing it alot better and leaving on their own. Everyones situation is gonna be different.

We are here to talk about rebirths, as I recently did one I'm offering help to anyone in a sticky situation and needs to rebirth.

Lol troll or real? This guy just admitted on public forum that he's involved in a crime
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Do yourself a favor. Don't buy any drugs for a month or two. Save all the money you'd have spent on those drugs. At the end of that month or two, see how much you've saved.

Repeat until you have enough for insurance.

That way you wont have to go through with a rebirth and you can drive and own a car that is legal the next time you crash it/it gets stolen.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    ps never buy a car from amant02.. lol so your em1 u sold was a rebirth ?

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    ^^ What I was thinking... Sure hope it wasn't...
    part time potato

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post

your other problems wouldnt be police related would they?
    or maybe its how your gonna find your next dealer.

either way if you accept everyones position is different theres no need to rant on.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek/s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by EG52NV View Post
    Lol troll or real? This guy just admitted on public forum that he's involved in a crime
    lmaooo not just a crime, crimes his rebirth and on drugs

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    LOL, who said i did a rebirth on my car? lolol again I'm not that dumb.

Help'd a mate out who had a gtr thats all.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Even better.. Molested GTR. Awesome

part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    b18 ek
    so many gtrs being offered as rebirths....r33 gtr for like 8 grand so tempting yet soo illegal....but so is hitting vtec in third on p's on any road....sooo many dots.......umad?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by unl3a5h View Post
    so many gtrs being offered as rebirths....r33 gtr for like 8 grand so tempting yet soo illegal....but so is hitting vtec in third on p's on any road....sooo many dots.......umad?
    I dont get this, there are plenty of complied and rego legit grey imports, yet there are still dodgy kents out there tryna make a buck off ppl like you.... play it smart an safe, and pay the 18k or so for a gtr, at least that way if u crash ur insurance wont be void, but than again, why would any one get insurance for a dodgy car rebirth car....
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC