Newcomer Array
    Car:
    prelude 1992 si

Performance mods for 1992 si prelude

Help me people!
    I have installed a k&n air intake system and re done the exhaust
    what else can i do to increase performance?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    what type of performance are you looking for?
    work on the suspension. unless you have abit of coin to spare go for h22a conversion

i wouldnt bother with any more mods tbh. Save your coin for a conversion, as said h22a. wont be that expensive.
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude ATTS
    Quote Originally Posted by he-tec View Post
    what type of performance are you looking for?
    work on the suspension. unless you have abit of coin to spare go for h22a conversion
    go the K24 that was cool

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...15-K24-4th-Gen

You've already done as much as you really can. Won't squeeze much power out of an N/A H23. Infact, I doubt other then the extra noise that you can notice any power increase.

Spend it on handling or buy a VTi-R.

Member Array
    Car:
    I own an Engine
    If you want handling get sway bars and coilovers, I recommend the Buddyclub N+ I had them on my prelude and I'm actually looking at replacing my Tein Super Streets for them on my Civic.
    The sway bars will increase your chassis stiffness like you wouldn't believe eliminates so much body roll and lets you really hug in around corners.

As mentioned before in the thread look at swapping in a H22A or if you really have the spare cash laying around a k24 with a k20 head like manolii suggested, but engine swaps are pretty exy if not done yourself, and can be pretty complex if you don't know what you're doing.

If you're looking at just pulling out a bit of extra power for relatively little cost on your current engine look into maybe a new camshaft + ecu chip like a hondata S100 maybe a S200, combine that with a good dyno tune and you'll be amazed at the difference.