Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: new NSX

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux

new NSX

new NSX is coming guys looking good....
    cant wait

Honda CEO Takanobu Ito confirmed last week at the 2011 Frankfurt Show that the NSX supercar's successor is in the works and a new 2012 Civic Type R hot hatch is also planned.You can add these two nuggets to the treasure trove of new information being released at Germany's premier auto event.The new NSX supercar is expected to be eco-friendly and possibly run a hybrid powertrain similar to the CR-Z.

http://www.carsales.com.au/news/2011...revealed-27099

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2011/9/2...ype-R-7704904/
    WTB: NSW CL9 facelift front bumper in Graphite / Grey

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 S2000
    Oh hell yeah, gotta start saving!
    A.K.A. Telly - It's HONDA till I DIE!

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    I thought that was Robert Downey Jr.

Dannnnnngggggggg new NSX looks hot though.
    Interior looks like sex.

S2Krazy Array
    Just as I buy one.... ****ers!
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

that does look fkn mean
    ^^ SAY WHAT

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 x2
    That looks amazing!!! Will they be for sale in oz or import only?
    hondadynamiks - ADELAIDE

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    about time honda has come up with something good
    but its most likely a hybrid =(
    WTB: NSW CL9 facelift front bumper in Graphite / Grey

Quote Originally Posted by ryaan View Post
    about time honda has come up with something good
    but its most likely a hybrid =(
    I think there may be an alterior motive to having an electric motor in there. I honestly reckon if the car is going to cost 200k plus especially if its 300k plus a lot of people would rather opt for a second hand or lower level lambo or ferrari. I could be wrong and im not trying to troll but it makes sense as to why they might choose to have an electric motor with it.

Personally id rather have a v8 or v10 with Vtec

It does look like a ****ing beast of a car though.

Member Array
    Car:
    B16A EG Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    Just as I buy one.... ****ers!
    Auto or manual?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    looks nice! shame its gonna weigh a ton, and the price tag is gonna be big! I also read its gonna take on the GTR as well, but i doubt its gonna do it well considering honda has a bad habbit of making a good sports car than slapping a huge price tag like the previous gen NSX.... if its gonna cost the same as the GTR, $180,000 than were talking, but if its gonna be more than $200,000+ than ur already looking into Porsche/Ferrari territory, and customer loyalty plays a big factor in these exotic cars

And odds are its gonna be a flappy paddle gb, if ur gonna pay 200k, ur gonna want a fast car, an theres no way a traditional manual gb can keep up with a high tech dual clutch sequential gb, thats why the GTR never had one from the start
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I thought that was Robert Downey Jr.

Dannnnnngggggggg new NSX looks hot though.
    Interior looks like sex.
    DUDE that IS Robert Downey jr lol! Probably showcasing his 3rd gen iron man suit
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    looks nice! shame its gonna weigh a ton, and the price tag is gonna be big! I also read its gonna take on the GTR as well, but i doubt its gonna do it well considering honda has a bad habbit of making a good sports car than slapping a huge price tag like the previous gen NSX.... if its gonna cost the same as the GTR, $180,000 than were talking, but if its gonna be more than $200,000+ than ur already looking into Porsche/Ferrari territory, and customer loyalty plays a big factor in these exotic cars

Thats what I thought hence why they are implementing an electric motor probe to target either a niche market or to actually showcase the future of honda (hope not) or so people can justify why they spent 200k on a honda when some idiot says why didn't you buy Euro.

And odds are its gonna be a flappy paddle gb, if ur gonna pay 200k, ur gonna want a fast car, an theres no way a traditional manual gb can keep up with a high tech dual clutch sequential gb, thats why the GTR never had one from the start
    I honestly wish they would slap a v8 or v10 or offer 2 models. Think about it with a v8 you have a nice amount of lower power and then when you hit higher in the rev range VTEC kicks in and lets you rape everything.

What I want to know though is if your just taking this car for a cruise can it power itself just of the 2 front wheels? thus deactivating the rear engine?