Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    K20 DC2R
    dakdak youre a dumbass, dont go giving the ebay seller neg rep. he did not sell u an already bent camber arm. youre problem is with buddyclub.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Update - Ebay seller has replied. Ebay has been notified. Pending reply from Buddyclub Australia.

I read on a couple forums that the buddyclub rear camber kits were rubbish, so I purchased ingall's! Hopefully they hold up alright!

Any news on this?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    No word from Buddy crap. Ebay has been notified but they cant really do much. Seller has told me to send them back for inspections going to cost me 60 bucks to ship it there. I dont think its worth it. I do not want a replacement item. Then I'd have to try and recuperate my losses by selling the replacement kit which I wont because its not the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by DakDak View Post
    No word from Buddy crap. Ebay has been notified but they cant really do much. Seller has told me to send them back for inspections going to cost me 60 bucks to ship it there. I dont think its worth it. I do not want a replacement item. Then I'd have to try and recuperate my losses by selling the replacement kit which I wont because its not the right thing to do.
    They should reimburse your postage fee with your replacement item.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I have buddyclub p1 rearcamber kit from day one. No problems here, same as my mate. But my other mate also had it and the arm snapped !

Ithink the OP got a dud one? I've ran the camber arms in positive/negative to the max with no dramas.

If i had to buy a set now, id go with hardrace, cheaper. Spehrcrrical bearing. U can get more camber (up to 5deg) )

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5 Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    They should reimburse your postage fee with your replacement item.
    Buddyclub do also have warranty policies. You can only be reimbursed if the product you received was damaged through shipping. Buddyclub offers the 1 year replacement warranty, though the product must be installed by a Buddyclub certified workshop, ie. 999 Automotive. When I had my Buddyclub N+ installed, one of the coilovers were seized and was damaged through shipping, since they were installed by 999 Automotive and also damaged through shipping, it was replaced with a new one. And depending on your workshop, I also received benefits from them due to all the hassles and I knew the owner of the shop. So practically good luck with a replacement, because I doubt you'd get it unless they replace it for a good gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
    Buddyclub do also have warranty policies. You can only be reimbursed if the product you received was damaged through shipping. Buddyclub offers the 1 year replacement warranty, though the product must be installed by a Buddyclub certified workshop, ie. 999 Automotive. When I had my Buddyclub N+ installed, one of the coilovers were seized and was damaged through shipping, since they were installed by 999 Automotive and also damaged through shipping, it was replaced with a new one. And depending on your workshop, I also received benefits from them due to all the hassles and I knew the owner of the shop. So practically good luck with a replacement, because I doubt you'd get it unless they replace it for a good gesture.
    I purely dislike BuddyClub, i dislike there products, i've heard and seen plenty of horror with there products ever SINCE they SOLD OUT due to bankruptcy
    Quality of products has gone down.

Thats my opinion

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    I purely dislike BuddyClub, i dislike [b]their [\b]products, i've heard and seen plenty of horror with there products ever SINCE they SOLD OUT due to bankruptcy
    Quality of products has gone down.

Thats my opinion
    I took the liberty to fix your grammatical error for readability.
    Buddyclub n+ are ok. Wouldn't put them on my car but I've heard good things too. Bang for buck.

~King Of Spam~

Quote Originally Posted by chauster View Post
    I took the liberty to fix your grammatical error for readability.
    Buddyclub n+ are ok. Wouldn't put them on my car but I've heard good things too. Bang for buck.
    I don't mind you doing that.
    I've heard good things about the N+ myself but i agree with you.

Working with suspension components day in day out, you could have those arms fixed/strengthened if you really wanted to...
    Problem?

FFamily