Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Call aami up and tell them you want to lodge a claim. Provide details of other driver. They'll probably ask how the accident occurred as well.

And yes, Astoria Honda do panel beating services through insurance. But you'll have to ask if you can choose your own repairer. Otherwise they'll send you to one of their own repairer, most likely in
    Bentleigh.

Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    Quote Originally Posted by xwon2 View Post
    i forgot this forum is full of trolls! you reply is more detailed...haha

I bought my car from Astoria Honda and I found website below....They seem to do accident repair. I might call them up to find out

http://www.astoriahonda.com.au/body_repairs.php
    LOL ...thats why theres a remark "Correct me if im wrong" ... lol ..

as most or all Honda dealerships do not offer smash repairs here in syd ..

so in other states like VIC may do.

get my vtec drifto?
    B to BFrank to K .... ive had it ......

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    anyone else been in a similiar collusion?
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by simmy View Post
    anyone else been in a similiar collusion?
    Lol guys come on! If your gonna help a man please spell words correctly :P

Colosion = 0
    Collision = 1
    Collusion = 0

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    You need to lodge a claim, regardless whos fault it is if u want ur car fixed asap.

Aami generally deal with it very quickly, and if ur lucky, u can drop off ur car the same day, well for me it was the very next day

If u want a quick fix, let aami deal with who the repairer is, so long as its closer to you.... imo, its best to just let them deal with it

as long as you can justify ur story, and get the other person to claim its there fault than u have no need to deal with any of that legal issues

The assessor will deter man what happened based on the damages, but make sure u point out all the damages, because sometimes they will miss a few spots, than its a hassle calling em up to check if that spot was fixed or not.
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    xwon2 you should verify again with AAMI and determan if the collusion can be fixed at Honda.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Just call aami give them the license details and rego and who he said was insured they will ask you what happened. They will determine who is at fault then they will book u a time to go to there repair centre. If u pay for a loan car u get a vallet.to the rental. Bobs ur uncle who cares if he hasnt called u do it through aami you pay insurance for a reason let them go around in circles

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    I'm preparing to lodge a police report if i don't hear anything from him after 24 hours or he refused to answer the phone
    Sorry to hear about your accident; they happen and insurance is a blessing!

My advice/experience in regards to the police report; if neither cars were towed and no one was hurt (physically), they'd tell you to worry about the matter through the insurance companies.

someone was asking me, was there any witness? I was like !?!?!?! it's hard to find a witness if no car is stopping.

say this person turns around and say I was the one hitting his car, I'm wondering how can the assessor know after hearing 2 different stories? Can they tell based on the scratches/damage? And what if they really can't tell based ont he damage? How do they assess?

You call them up and tell them what happened, and then they'll probably send you a form in the mail that you have to draw a diagram on. They will determine who is at fault and resolve the issue.

So just call up AAMI and tell them you want to lodge a claim.. the longer you wait the longer it will take to get repaired.

Thank you all!
    I have called AAMI and provided all the details. They have booked my car for assessment. Assessment and repair all will take up to 3 days.
    They use genuine honda parts so there will no need to bring it to anywhere else as it won't be coveed.
    Problem resolved )))

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by blastnpast View Post
    Lol guys come on! If your gonna help a man please spell words correctly :P

Colosion = 0
    Collision = 1
    Collusion = 0
    I was in a collision with this random dude and was hell mad, so i took it to the smash repair and we formed a collusion as to how to get back at the random dude. As we were discussing, another random dude was trying to prevent our collusion by saying 'you know that colosion is illegal?' and we prompted to correct him that we were not in any sort of illegal behaviour.

Trufax.

Anyways,

Thank you all!
    I have called AAMI and provided all the details. They have booked my car for assessment. Assessment and repair all will take up to 3 days.
    They use genuine honda parts so there will no need to bring it to anywhere else as it won't be coveed.
    Problem resolved )))
    Gratz on solving your problem.
    Is the place you're taking it to give you a replacement car? For free?