Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    da9

JINYU tire review any comments ?

LOL i dont know if you guys have heard of jinyu tires (chinese brand). apperently I tried them out for a couple of months and found it okay till i sold my rims. now getting some fn01rc and looking for some cheap options atm just for everyday driving. Im thinking about getting another set of jinyus . there apparently 280 bucks for 4. ARE THERE ANY OTHER OPTIONS? if youve tried them or know of someone who tried them what are their opinions about it. so yeah give me your thoughts.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Apparently you tried them? So you're not sure if you did or not huh

Anyway,tell us what size you need and budget otherwise its very hard to give price and options.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Lmaooooo i was guna say the same thing lol!

Nankangs, triangles? Go to a tyre shop and ask fir the cheapest they got
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    ive tried them alright but for me it was "okay" . i was wondering if any of you guys have tried it?

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    dont cheap out in tyres.

they are what keep you on the road. (if that makes sense)

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

I use chinese tyres too. No fkn difference if you drive sedately. I went from KU31 to "sailun atrezzo zs+". $100 a corner in 205/45/16.

Not noisy, they grip fine. But mine have turned brown for some reason? Must be the rubber quality or something. Cbf using tyre shine lol

Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    lol brown tires?

Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    the guy who were selling me the tires told me that they werent noisy . and apparently they werent which is good?

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    afaik tyres that arent as noisy have a lower tread wear rating, which means they are softer and will wear out quicker than a tyre with a higher tread wear rating which is noisier.

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    I use chinese tyres too. No fkn difference if you drive sedately. I went from KU31 to "sailun atrezzo zs+". $100 a corner in 205/45/16.

Not noisy, they grip fine. But mine have turned brown for some reason? Must be the rubber quality or something. Cbf using tyre shine lol
    Its not about driving sedately, its about the unexpected times where you have to swerve or anchor the brakes suddenly. The biggest difference is wet weather driving. The shit chinese tyres are so crap In the rain its lyk driving on ice
    snapping 2nd..

Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    afaik tyres that arent as noisy have a lower tread wear rating, which means they are softer and will wear out quicker than a tyre with a higher tread wear rating which is noisier.
    interesting, please inform me how you came about that information.

srs.

want to learn...

Quote Originally Posted by dc2r-0636 View Post
    Its not about driving sedately, its about the unexpected times where you have to swerve or anchor the brakes suddenly. The biggest difference is wet weather driving. The shit chinese tyres are so crap In the rain its lyk driving on ice
    +1 to this, because common sense is not so common.