Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    •CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    im glad i got mine thru an Authorised DEALER>!

Bumping this up for buyers in the market for a Hondata K-PRO

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    This should be made a sticky.
    OEM parts whore

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    same with the S300 scam

Member Array
    Car:
    Acura TSX
    We have identified Benny Tran of BYP Racing and Developments as an importer and seller of counterfeit K-Pros and S300s. DO NOT buy any Hondata products from this person. If you have purchased any Hondata products from this person, please check them for authenticity.

Doug Macmillan
    Hondata Inc
    Torrance CA USA

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I've just checked my KPRO sold by BYP Racing & Developments, it is LEGIT. I know its not the best pic, but if u zoom in, you can clearly see there is a space between Honda and ta

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondata USA View Post
    We have identified Benny Tran of BYP Racing and Developments as an importer and seller of counterfeit K-Pros and S300s. DO NOT buy any Hondata products from this person. If you have purchased any Hondata products from this person, please check them for authenticity.

Doug Macmillan
    Hondata Inc
    Torrance CA USA
    Yes the BYP boys have found that they have been issued fake KPRO and S300. I'm sure they wouldnt do it intentionally. Good on them for refunding and getting genuine KPRO's back for their customers! One thing that sets them apart from other KPRO Suppliers is their customer servce. Please PM me if you want answers, I'm more then happy to share. I believe the thing to take away from this thread is whoever sells you a KPRO/S300, check the actual board itself, and make sure everything is correct. If your lazy/stupid enough to buy a fake one, so be it.

Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    ^x2

B to BFrank to K .... ive had it ......

How do you talk about customer service and in the same breath call the customer lazy and stupid?

If a product is marketed as genuine, then it is reasonable for the customer to assume that they are getting genuine parts, especially when they're dealing with a "legit" business. The onus is on the business to ensure that they are selling genuine parts.

Try telling Fair Trading that the Customer is just stupid and lazy so they deserve what they got.

Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    If your lazy/stupid enough to buy a fake one, so be it.
    Last edited by e240; 10-03-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    MFactory Competition Products

Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    How do you talk about customer service and in the same breath call the customer lazy and stupid?

If a product is marketed as genuine, then it is reasonable for the customer to assume that they are getting genuine parts, especially when they're dealing with a "legit" business. The onus is on the business to ensure that they are selling genuine parts.

Try telling Fair Trading that the Customer is just and lazy so they deserve what they got.
    kids that don't see the forest.

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    That's such a irresponsible thing for the seller of the product to say if it was from them

They sold the product to customers under the impression is is legit product and placing trustin them

You cant put the blame / fault on the customer because it was fault and call them lazy for not checking

If you went to buy Macdonalds and order a big Mac and went home found they gave a cheese burger instead, is it your fault for not checking or Maccas fault?

Yes the BYP boys have found that they have been issued fake KPRO and S300. I'm sure they wouldnt do it intentionally. Good on them for refunding and getting genuine KPRO's back for their customers! One thing that sets them apart from other KPRO Suppliers is their customer servce. Please PM me if you want answers, I'm more then happy to share. I believe the thing to take away from this thread is whoever sells you a KPRO/S300, check the actual board itself, and make sure everything is correct. If your lazy/stupid enough to buy a fake one, so be it.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    from what i can see BYP is well known from word of mouth so you would take their words as a guarantee itself.

judging from your post here and the date this thread started, seems like no one would actually open up ecu cover and know how to differentiate it before this thread started.

people in US would open up ecu cover upon sale to check for burnt boards, not fake boards.
    so when you bought your kpro from byp did you open up the cover and used this as reference?
    did you check it on the spot or took their word as a guarantee?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre