Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG & DC5R
    I got burnt by this, wish I had known about this a few months ago....

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I got burnt by this, wish I had known about this a few months ago....
    didn't the op of this thread sell you a dodge k-pro?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    agreed, contact the seller and see if you can work something out.

my friend got burnt aswell, luckily his seller was his friend so they're sorting that out lol
    I like this comment, one friend sells another a copy.

Now everyone can see why there are some people offering silly cheap kpro's, as they are fake and always come installed most of the time, look out all.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaz View Post
    I like this comment, one friend sells another a copy.

Now everyone can see why there are some people offering silly cheap kpro's, as they are fake and always come installed most of the time, look out all.
    surely this friend didnt know.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    EG & DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    didn't the op of this thread sell you a dodge k-pro?
    He unknowingly sold it to me, he had no idea it was a dodge k-pro. It was sold to me months ago prior to the knowledge that counterfeit Kpros existed. Lemmiwinks is being a top bloke in trying to solve the problem and he is getting in contact with the original purchaser in order to ensure I'm not out of pocket.
    He's doing and has done the right thing by me and by the rest of the honda community by bringing awareness to us unfortunate bastards. I have utmost faith and trust in him even though he sold it to me, he had no prior knowledge and is working his butt off to solve the problem for me.

Thanks lemmiwinks

Member Array
    Car:
    EG & DC5R
    For those people who have counterfeit Kpros, and for those of us who have spent the money to get a tune performed, do you guys with sufficient tuning knowledge think that those calibrations will be able to be uploaded relatively problem free onto a genuine Kpro, or do you think that it will require a whole new tune all together.

Member Array
    Car:
    crx
    Nice tip plus 1 rep

Yeh hondata like to sue so how big and powerful they are

offtopic for second
    How haltech honda plug N play conpair to hondata Kpro? Worth spending bit more for haltech?
    If you see a good Technical post giving advice give some postive rep

Member Array
    Car:
    EG & DC5R
    Update: The Counterfeit Kpro was bought off an apparently "genuine" tuning & parts supplier in Australia. Thus far, the matter has not been resolved and according to correspondence with Lemmiwinks, the registered business from where the Kpro was bought, has been unwilling to help. It has been two weeks with no resolution.
    I don't know about you, but as a company, if I had unknowingly charged a customer for a counterfeit Kpro I would immediately rectify the problem by replacing the unit immediately.
    Not very happy at all. This company will not be named as of yet, as I will contact them directly tomorrow to figure out the next course of action. Who knows, a phone call could solve this whole problem and instil confidence in this organizations customer service. If not, they have a bloody lot to loose by a very small community catching wind that they distribute fake Kpros and don't honour their clientèle by replacing the unit.

Member Array
    Car:
    Want A Jazz
    Peachy just name and shame them if they wont play ball
    its one thing if it was brought from an Ebay seller, but if its from a "genuine" distributor i'd be yelling there name from the roof tops even if i did/didnt get the cash back
    . h i t o r i k o .

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by hitoriko View Post
    Peachy just name and shame them if they wont play ball
    its one thing if it was brought from an Ebay seller, but if its from a "genuine" distributor i'd be yelling there name from the roof tops even if i did/didnt get the cash back
    THIS!! tell us who, tell us who. Otherwise more people are going to get ripped off man!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG & DC5R
    I have to be diplomatic and give this seller a chance to rectify the problem before I do anything rash and uncalled for. As I said, who knows, he may honour the problem respectfully.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Ah yeah fair enough man, but if they don't sort it out make sure you update us.