+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 56
  1. #37
    •CRX• represent Snoop_gee has a reputation beyond repute Snoop_gee has a reputation beyond repute Snoop_gee has a reputation beyond repute Snoop_gee has a reputation beyond repute Snoop_gee has a reputation beyond repute Snoop_gee has a reputation beyond repute Snoop_gee has a reputation beyond repute Snoop_gee has a reputation beyond repute Snoop_gee has a reputation beyond repute Snoop_gee has a reputation beyond repute Snoop_gee has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    im glad i got mine thru an Authorised DEALER>!
    Doing a Kswap.. want ultra clean wiring.. PM ME.

  2. #38
    Bumping this up for buyers in the market for a Hondata K-PRO

  3. #39
    Member grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute grifty has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Front yard
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    This should be made a sticky.
    OEM parts whore

  4. #40
    same with the S300 scam

  5. #41
    Member Hondata USA Knows a bit of info here and there
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Torrance USA
    Car:
    Acura TSX
    We have identified Benny Tran of BYP Racing and Developments as an importer and seller of counterfeit K-Pros and S300s. DO NOT buy any Hondata products from this person. If you have purchased any Hondata products from this person, please check them for authenticity.

    Doug Macmillan
    Hondata Inc
    Torrance CA USA

  6. #42
    Member r3ckless seems to know what they're on about r3ckless seems to know what they're on about
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    John St, Cabramatta
    Car:
    DC5R
    I've just checked my KPRO sold by BYP Racing & Developments, it is LEGIT. I know its not the best pic, but if u zoom in, you can clearly see there is a space between Honda and ta


  7. #43
    Member r3ckless seems to know what they're on about r3ckless seems to know what they're on about
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    John St, Cabramatta
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondata USA View Post
    We have identified Benny Tran of BYP Racing and Developments as an importer and seller of counterfeit K-Pros and S300s. DO NOT buy any Hondata products from this person. If you have purchased any Hondata products from this person, please check them for authenticity.

    Doug Macmillan
    Hondata Inc
    Torrance CA USA
    Yes the BYP boys have found that they have been issued fake KPRO and S300. I'm sure they wouldnt do it intentionally. Good on them for refunding and getting genuine KPRO's back for their customers! One thing that sets them apart from other KPRO Suppliers is their customer servce. Please PM me if you want answers, I'm more then happy to share. I believe the thing to take away from this thread is whoever sells you a KPRO/S300, check the actual board itself, and make sure everything is correct. If your lazy/stupid enough to buy a fake one, so be it.

  8. #44
    ^x2

    ..
    B to BFrank to K .... ive had it ......

  9. #45
    How do you talk about customer service and in the same breath call the customer lazy and stupid?

    If a product is marketed as genuine, then it is reasonable for the customer to assume that they are getting genuine parts, especially when they're dealing with a "legit" business. The onus is on the business to ensure that they are selling genuine parts.

    Try telling Fair Trading that the Customer is just stupid and lazy so they deserve what they got.

    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    If your lazy/stupid enough to buy a fake one, so be it.
    Last edited by e240; 10-03-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    MFactory Competition Products

  10. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    How do you talk about customer service and in the same breath call the customer lazy and stupid?

    If a product is marketed as genuine, then it is reasonable for the customer to assume that they are getting genuine parts, especially when they're dealing with a "legit" business. The onus is on the business to ensure that they are selling genuine parts.

    Try telling Fair Trading that the Customer is just and lazy so they deserve what they got.
    kids that don't see the forest.

  11. #47
    Member Tai has a reputation beyond repute Tai has a reputation beyond repute Tai has a reputation beyond repute Tai has a reputation beyond repute Tai has a reputation beyond repute Tai has a reputation beyond repute Tai has a reputation beyond repute Tai has a reputation beyond repute Tai has a reputation beyond repute Tai has a reputation beyond repute Tai has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Melb/Syd
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    That's such a irresponsible thing for the seller of the product to say if it was from them

    They sold the product to customers under the impression is is legit product and placing trustin them

    You cant put the blame / fault on the customer because it was fault and call them lazy for not checking

    If you went to buy Macdonalds and order a big Mac and went home found they gave a cheese burger instead, is it your fault for not checking or Maccas fault?




    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    Yes the BYP boys have found that they have been issued fake KPRO and S300. I'm sure they wouldnt do it intentionally. Good on them for refunding and getting genuine KPRO's back for their customers! One thing that sets them apart from other KPRO Suppliers is their customer servce. Please PM me if you want answers, I'm more then happy to share. I believe the thing to take away from this thread is whoever sells you a KPRO/S300, check the actual board itself, and make sure everything is correct. If your lazy/stupid enough to buy a fake one, so be it.

  12. #48
    Member mocchi has a reputation beyond repute mocchi has a reputation beyond repute mocchi has a reputation beyond repute mocchi has a reputation beyond repute mocchi has a reputation beyond repute mocchi has a reputation beyond repute mocchi has a reputation beyond repute mocchi has a reputation beyond repute mocchi has a reputation beyond repute mocchi has a reputation beyond repute mocchi has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Melb
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    Yes the BYP boys have found that they have been issued fake KPRO and S300. I'm sure they wouldnt do it intentionally. Good on them for refunding and getting genuine KPRO's back for their customers! One thing that sets them apart from other KPRO Suppliers is their customer servce. Please PM me if you want answers, I'm more then happy to share. I believe the thing to take away from this thread is whoever sells you a KPRO/S300, check the actual board itself, and make sure everything is correct. If your lazy/stupid enough to buy a fake one, so be it.
    from what i can see BYP is well known from word of mouth so you would take their words as a guarantee itself.

    judging from your post here and the date this thread started, seems like no one would actually open up ecu cover and know how to differentiate it before this thread started.

    people in US would open up ecu cover upon sale to check for burnt boards, not fake boards.
    so when you bought your kpro from byp did you open up the cover and used this as reference?
    did you check it on the spot or took their word as a guarantee?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3


Terms and Conditions
Ozhonda.com is in no way affiliated with the Honda motor company or Honda Australia in anyway whatsoever.