Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I got my kpro about 2months prior to this thread, and checking on the hondata website, no reference about ppl selling fake kpro aT the time.

Byp also let me pay them via paypal so if anything was to occur in this transaction, i'd be covered.

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    How is one to know that fake S300's exsist before Hondata anounce it on there page. no one knew, so people got scammed. Its how the resellers handle the situation after the fact that really counts.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Quote Originally Posted by ECU-MAN View Post
    How is one to know that fake S300's exsist before Hondata anounce it on there page. no one knew, so people got scammed. Its how the resellers handle the situation after the fact that really counts.
    well said 1+

We are trying to get all counterfeit hondas off the market , guiz. If you have dealt with BYP in regards to a K-PRO , please confirm that it is a legit unit with them or hondata themselves , if not request a full refund and Im sure BYP will do their best to send them back.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    i guess just leave all accusations and speculation aside until benny replies..

no point playing he said she said

i know my friend got burnt by this, and he got it all sorted out. the person he got it from had group'd buy from USA
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    I got my kpro about 2months prior to this thread, and checking on the hondata website, no reference about ppl selling fake kpro aT the time.

Byp also let me pay them via paypal so if anything was to occur in this transaction, i'd be covered.
    When I purchased my kpro off BYP, they let me pay via paypal. Once I made the payment, they told me I had to pay an additional $35 for their paypal fees otherwise they wouldn't post it out.
    I don't know why you made the payment via paypal when they're located in Sydney as well :S

Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinks View Post
    When I purchased my kpro off BYP, they let me pay via paypal. Once I made the payment, they told me I had to pay an additional $35 for their paypal fees otherwise they wouldn't post it out.
    I don't know why you made the payment via paypal when they're located in Sydney as well :S

Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    i guess just leave all accusations and speculation aside until benny replies..

no point playing he said she said

i know my friend got burnt by this, and he got it all sorted out. the person he got it from had group'd buy from USA
    his reply from other thread

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Doug, we merely bought it off a supplier from the US. No-one knew it was counterfeit. Since that supplier has ceased operation, we all know now why im sure alot of people have been scammed. I for one has 5 of them sitting here useless. I've since reissue refund and sorted out those customer with new V3 out of my own pocket.

Since the announcement of the ECU being counterfeit, I've tried to retrieve all of them