Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1

S2000 soft top replacement

HI all:

I bought an soft top from topsonline with rear glass window for my 1999 honda s2000, just wondering where can I get them replaced? I called couple trimming place they all charge around 800$ for labour, the best I can get is 500 from a contact provide by topsonline ppl from USA in maryland.

I tried to call hanny's performance and they tell me they charge $150 for the labour of replacing it, i doubt that the guy might doesnt know what we are dealing with.

Has anyone done this before himself or i can come to your place, we do it together for a fee. thanks and much appreciated

there's a DIY on s2ki that i followed when I did mine. You should take a look at it and maybe give it a go
    its an all day job

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    I have the full instruction book for it and they will also post it to me, but i am not good at these things, and i need to drill some holes for modifed into glass top into my exsisting frame, if you dont mind you might help me out one day when you free lol

drilling holes is the easiest part after taking the plastic one off which you can just cut away if your not planning to use it

putting the new one on is the hard part

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    yeah i saw someone just cut it off... will do the same thing... i need someone did this before to help me... due to i got the modified glass window, its quite complicated for me tho

Ferrari on Ozhonda.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    YEP i asked him already thanks anyways

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    This whole 'come to your place' idea is pretty cool but don't you think it might help to say where you are?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000

Smile Re soft top s2k

Quote Originally Posted by Ssong View Post
    YEP i asked him already thanks anyways
    Apparently the Honda dealers in brisie have done a few replacements .
    I have a brand new top , OEM, never put it on as use the hardtop nowadays, my tops still pretty good.if anyone wants a OEM...