Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RSB for CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    Another note for lowering the CU2

with a "full" load the ground clearance for a CU2 is 110mm!!!! on stock suspension!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Group buys are not allowed to be organised on Ozhonda. Any group buys should be done in private and Ozhonda is not responsible for the loss of money or failed delivery of goods. Ozhonda is also not able to release personal information of any members should any issues occur.
    Sorry Aaron, I didn't know that it wasn't allowed..
    I'll stick with stock sussy settings for now and give it a chance to know my CU2 a bit more...
    RSB is still one of my options as I just measured the stock RSB is only 15mm...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '09 Euro Lux Navi 6MT
    Eibach springs + Progress Rsb 22mm... feels alot more planted around corners and improved braking... downside maybe alittle bumpy, but good value for money!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '09 Euro Lux Navi 6MT
    got it from heeltoe with coupon if your interested

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    Surely am..
    What sort if coupon is this..?
    I'm on 18 inch lux rim and the ride is already quite bumpy so I might opt with the RSB for the time being.
    What endlinks are you using?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    I'm about to order Progress RSB with some other stuff from heeltoe.
    I want to get some suggestion what other parts should I get to save on postage.
    I had a look at the Hawks HPs brake pads but I'm not sure I should replace the pads since my CU2 is only a month old.
    The stock brake pads is crap but should I spend $160 on brake pads alone??
    Cusco RSB setup and Tein S-Tech for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...okies-Civic-FD

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    K&N Performance Air Filter, Drop-In replacement, 09+ Acura TSX CU2 4Cyl, 33-2430.
    Special @ $42.35 (28% off)

TIEN STECH ($290.00) and HTECH ($305.00) as well as H&R street sport ($246.79) springs are 25% off atm.

Hawk Performance Ceramic Front Brake Pad Kit 01-03 ACURA CL, HB366Z.681
    $93 (15% off) ---- 3 dollars more than the HPS, but will out last your damn Rotor... and almost no dust
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    Fredoops: were you watching tennis or you're normally up this late?
    I'm still unsure about K&N drop in filter, will it void the car warranty if I change the filter to this?
    And do you reckon I will better off replacing the pads now then later when stock ones need replacing? Will it void the car warranty?
    I'm not planning on lowering my CU2 since I scrapped it twice after only two weeks coming out from office driveway. I know, I need to find a new job with an office that has a flat driveway.

I'm so tempted to lower it to get better handling... The dilemma.........

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    =pitiek;3222255I'm still unsure about K&N drop in filter, will it void the car warranty if I change the filter to this?
    no it wont. its just a direct replacement to the oem one. As if u change oil brands to something better. will not void warranty.

Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    just had my progress 22mm RSB installed onto my cu2 which has a takeda SRI, teins super street coilovers and fujitsubo exhaust.

the ride so much better and makes the tune chipped engine so much more fun to drive...

but just note they is a tiny mod to the exhaust flangers that needs to be done but does not affect the exhaust one bit.

also SRI does not void your warranty...have checked this with a few dealers and they are all fine with it.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    Are you using the stock endlinks?
    I will attempt a DIY sway bar install this time, so is this exhaust flange issue DIYable for a newbie???

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by pitiek View Post
    Are you using the stock endlinks?
    I will attempt a DIY sway bar install this time, so is this exhaust flange issue DIYable for a newbie???
    it is

but...
    It'll take you at least an hour, it takes an workshop with a lift 15 minutes.

I had a shop install all my header cat, strut bar rsb etc for $160, as much as I want to DIY. I dont have a crane.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars