Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Accord Euro

bluetooth in my 2008 accord euro

hey guys
    does anyone know about installing a bluetooth phone system in an 08-12 accord euro and is there any repitable people on the central coast(gosford)that can install it and also how much it costs and also i have heard because i have the sat nav version i have to have a bosch sound system that i need a special plug that costs $150 just for the plug and around $700 fully installed
    so can anyone please let me know if they have had to pay for this so called special plug or can i get a bluetooth kit installed without it but i would like the sound to come out of my speakers if possible
    i am currently looking at some of the parrot bluetooth kits unless anyone knows any other brands that are very good

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 Accord Euro Lux Navi
    Hi alexkid
    I have the same model and got the Honda Bluetooth unit works wonderfully , from memory it was about $550 installed and is integrated into the nav and sound system
    Cheers hope this helps

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Accord Euro
    i ended up getting a parrot kit installed and i love it and it works very well and was around the 550 mark so i am happy with it and it has a little screen so i can see the number on the display and the volume on the steering wheel and dash can adjust the volume