Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    Hey sorry been hey busy.

Where u located? If u r in Melbourne I can direct you to someone who did mine.
    Everythingis straight forward for installation but just the adaptive cornering is the only tricky bit as there isn't an aftrrmarket module that would do the same thing as the OEM ones. Is urs the facelift model?

Quote Originally Posted by 1six8 View Post
    Hey sorry been hey busy.

Where u located? If u r in Melbourne I can direct you to someone who did mine.
    Everythingis straight forward for installation but just the adaptive cornering is the only tricky bit as there isn't an aftrrmarket module that would do the same thing as the OEM ones. Is urs the facelift model?
    I'm in Sydney. i know someone who can install it, but still trying to find the best price for the headlight

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    Quote Originally Posted by kosta View Post
    i just got a set
    anyone help me one trying to get them to work?

1six8 your pm box is full need your help brotha
    How bout u? Where u located.

Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    I'm in Sydney. i know someone who can install it, but still trying to find the best price for the headlight
    They are not cheap and hard to come by.

They are about $1600 locally and from jdmconcept.

I have a pair of facelift hid headlights with original Honda ballast. These are the ones with the clear indicators if anyone's interested.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    euro accord
    I live in the usa
    I bought the headlights from Germany for about $1200 usd

If you could answer some questions, I'd be so grateful

1. The round bulb next to the projector, underneath the little bridge, what does that do? blinker? parking light? daytime running light?

2. the 2 little blue bars what do those do?

3. Are yours wired oem style or did you have to cut and splice etc.

4. cars here have manual headlights, these have a server motor that I'm guessing adjusts via switch or automatically? how does that work?

any info you can provide would be so grateful
    thanks

If all else fails, I may have to sell them

Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    I live in the usa

1. The round bulb next to the projector, underneath the little bridge, what does that do? blinker? parking light? daytime running light?

4. cars here have manual headlights, these have a server motor that I'm guessing adjusts via switch or automatically? how does that work?

thanks

1. That is the blinker. I retrofitted a switchback 1156 bulb so I can indicate and courtesy flash function.
    2. The blue bar infront of the indicator bulb is the parker light. Have a look at the back of the headlight and match it with the bulbs you currently have on urs. They should all be the same except for the H8 globe which is needed for the adaptive cornering light.
    3. All are wired oem style except for the adaptive cornering light. You are free to use it as you like. You can use it as a parker light function if you like. My autoelectrician has to make up a system that work with available modules he could get his hands on.
    4. Are you refering to the auto hi beam feature? The HID high beam is activated by a flip inside the headlight that cuts off the top half of the light output. I just use it manually. Dont see any need to have it auto hi beam as it would be annoying to other drivers also.

I installed the 55w hid bulbs and respective ballasts from theretrofitsource which is located in the US.

If you like you can have the inner blue strip as your DRL and the adaptive cornering ones as your parker lights. There is a few combinations which you can set it up. As long as the main functions are in play.

Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    I live in the usa

thanks

On another note, I manage to source mine from a UK Honda dealer who managed to shipped it to me for AUD$900. I think it would be more expensive now. That was about 1 year plus ago.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    euro accord
    i dont buy anything frm the uk, exchange rate is really bad for us

More questions, sorry
    The little blue bar has 2 sides, is it both for parking lights?
    problem is my current headlights the parking light is also the blinker so the wires will need to be clipped and redone

the auto adj i'm talking about is about adjusting the low beam up and down. I know in europe
    they have a switch inside the car. our cars you just adjust on the headlight itself
    i'm going to have to modify that somehow as well

Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    i dont buy anything frm the uk, exchange rate is really bad for us

More questions, sorry
    The little blue bar has 2 sides, is it both for parking lights?
    problem is my current headlights the parking light is also the blinker so the wires will need to be clipped and redone

the auto adj i'm talking about is about adjusting the low beam up and down. I know in europe
    they have a switch inside the car. our cars you just adjust on the headlight itself
    i'm going to have to modify that somehow as well
    the little blue bar in front of the indicator or on the inner side of the housing towards the grille is the parking light. In your case you would need to rewire it. You can do it if you know how or an auto elec can do that easily.

apart from that see how you go and look forward to hear on your progress...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    euro accord
    can you post a pic of the new light with parkers only on?