Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo

CU2 Headlight Conversion

Would anyone know where I could get my spare CU2 HID Headlights custom retrofitted like the ones in Russia locally?

Have just put on the Bixenon Headlights of the Facelift CU2 Luxury Nav model onto my car.

Have bought a few things to do a custom retrofit like converting the single HID projectors to aftermarket bixenon projectors and possible other mods.

Any suggestions of custom headlight retrofitters in VIC would be helpful and also ideas of possible mods.

WAIT. Didn't you get the normal face lifted headlights and now have the LuxNavi version, isn't that 3 pairs of headlights you have now!?!?!?

BTW, how much was the LuxNavi versions and do you have any pictures

Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    yup...that is correct...however the installation of the bixenon headlights was a little tricky in particular the corner lights....everything else was pretty straight forward...

the hi beam xenon hid makes a world of difference...only issue is that it only works when the xenon ballast is on and not when just the parkers are on. basically does not have the flash to pass feature that the bmw and others have.

so i am planning to play around with the first one (with the amber indicator lens) to retrofit a bixenon projector which i purchased from theretrofitsource website...

also considering a few things...blackening out the headlight housing including the chrome bit of the halogen hi beam external part, led halo and so forth...so asking suggestions of what would be nice...

and if there is a place that can do it in vic would be easier...

I've seen the Halo's put onto a TSX. Not a fan, projects to small unlike BMW's huge Halo's all you get are these tiny weeny Halos.

A huge fan of the RU Audi LED headlights though.

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    I was looking for one in melb too... Wouldnt mind the blacked out housing and halos etc..let us know if u find anyone

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2
    how much you buy for the LuxNav headlight?

Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    how much you buy for the LuxNav headlight?
    pm sent

Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I was looking for one in melb too... Wouldnt mind the blacked out housing and halos etc..let us know if u find anyone

is this something u r looking for? it is the same one as the tsx ones but it if RHD for Australia cars.

if u do get it let us know how it turns out...

personally thinking of something similar with the led drl lights but also doubles up as indicators as well, indicator bulb becomes active cornering lights, high beam becomes flash to pass similar to the bmws' and bixenon hid lights in lieu of single hid setup.

can't seem to find a place that can do this but i have seen places that do headlight conversions but apparently only for holden and fold cars...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    how much is a set of the bi-xenon headlights including ballast etc? honda quote me $3000+ also need to change fuse box and sensor etc...

Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    Quote Originally Posted by s-ichigo View Post
    how much is a set of the bi-xenon headlights including ballast etc? honda quote me $3000+ also need to change fuse box and sensor etc...
    wow that is expensive....i was quoted $1600 for both the cheapest with staff discount through a fren at honda.

i guess the sensor is in the part where the rear view mirror is. might ask my fren about this...as for the hid kit just get an aftermarket one but a reputable one and that should be fine. i am using the morimoto kit in mines. upgraded from the standard philips hid kit.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    euro accord
    i just got a set
    anyone help me one trying to get them to work?

1six8 your pm box is full need your help brotha

^^^ kosta where did you get it man?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family