Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    civic EK9

Good honda mechanic?

hey peoples...

just wondering if there's any good honda mechanic around northside suburbs? and cheap aswell and doesn't rip you off.. got a blown head gasket in my dc2r.. please let me know

Thanks you

Member Array
    Car:
    DMC-12
    TODA in Thornleigh

Top One in Rockdale

or if you could drive to the west, Hannys Performance in Smithfield

Quote Originally Posted by CTR_EK9 View Post
    hey peoples...

just wondering if there's any good honda mechanic around northside suburbs? and cheap aswell and doesn't rip you off.. got a blown head gasket in my dc2r.. please let me know

Thanks you
    MSC in reservoir 9469-5282 (ask for Steve) or you can PM him here his user name is stevem355 he works on all Honda's and tunes them also as he has a Dyno.... he is also currently building a SPASTIC S2000 turbo go past and have a look...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    Quote Originally Posted by Blulude98 View Post
    MSC in reservoir 9469-5282 (ask for Steve) or you can PM him here his user name is stevem355 he works on all Honda's and tunes them also as he has a Dyno.... he is also currently building a SPASTIC S2000 turbo go past and have a look...
    i second that.......
    very well priced, knows his shit & definatly wont fuk u around

x2

Steve knows what he is doing.
    Problem?

FFamily

thx for this thread guys have an EK civic in need of cambelt change, saw steve , great to deal with, good work and good price +1

Member Array
    Car:
    civic EK9
    Thanks guys !!

Good performance in fairfield

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Honda in Essendon seem to have good prices there, when I went there last to have something fixed and they told me the price I was so suprised couldnt believe how cheap they were

Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    Honda in Essendon seem to have good prices there, when I went there last to have something fixed and they told me the price I was so suprised couldnt believe how cheap they were
    This.
    Been taking my car to Essendon Fields Honda to get all my servicing done and surprisingly prices aren't that expensive considering it's a dealer but that's my experience anyway.
    Got a very good relationship with them.

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    PM me and we can talk. Located in S.E suburbs tho..
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Auto Racing Technik / Technik Tuning, Heidelberg.