Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    just for future reference guys you can buy spare blank keys off a website dealextreme.com free shipping to aus and a blank accord euro key costs about 6 bux and about 100 bux to get it cut and reprogrammed. opposed to the 200+ honda wanted.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I've called Honda this morning and the guy said that itll cost 280 for the key itself (cutted) and then an extra 50 bux to get it coded. I'll have to tow the car to the nearest honda myself and they will do everything from there.

Why is it so cheap? I seriously thought itll cost me like 800-1000, i am so relieved!

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 - DC4 - CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ray0303 View Post
    Has it ever happened to you gexter? Would you know the approximate price of all that?
    nah hasn't happen to me (knock on wood) but I have had inquired ages ago to Honda about it. Price I could no remember sorry, good luck.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    I had a lock smith drive out to my car. Cut the key in the back of the van, programed it on the spot. Charged me $350.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    thats awesome, would you happen to know any good locksmiths in melbourne? It cost me approx that amount but the bad thing is ill have to tow my car to honda

theres tow trucks on a website gumtree.com.au general charge is averaging 60 bucks if you don't want to pay the corporate monsters and furthermore should invest in road side assist for under 200 bux can go a long way.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hrmm nahh all good, my parents found a friend that does towing and is only charging 100. thanks anyways though kural!