Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

King motorsport's

Has anyone bought any parts from this site? http://www.kingmotorsports.com
    The shipping prices seem too good to be true. Mugen grille for under $400 shipped?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    well I checked how much would cost to ship the mugen short shifter, got qouted 46, which is the cheapest I could find.

Member Array
    Car:
    00' AP1
    Was gonna get the mugen grille but i couldnt be stuffed paying about 400 unpainted bit pricey imo.

The shipping is really cheap, i'll be getting an exhaust from them soon..

^at heeltoe its $395 for the grille alone unpainted so $400 shipped is cheap as chips imo

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 06
    they are quite cheap, let us know how you go with them!

i've ordered a mugen wing last year, which is the last one they have in stock at the time. As from my memory the wing costs about AU$690,

then they quoted me AU$250+ for postage to pick up from DHL Global at Syd airport. When the time i picked it up from DHL, they ask me for another AU$300

for postage from US to Syd, Syd airport custom all sort of shits and things

the end that wing costs me more than AU$1500...worth it???

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    ask for international Courier (ie to.your.door)
    Not just international shipping, cause shipping involves all the custom crap
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

^^damn dude that sucks! Was it because of the size of the wing? That they had all those hidden charges?

^yeah Ill email them to see if they can do it

Has anyone else had experience with them?

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    Ive ordered plenty of parts from kings and they were fantastic, super cheap prices and no hassles. Just remember anything over $1000 is subject to 10% import tax through customs.

the person that i deal with at the time was Scott, he gave me 2 shipping opstions......1. $AUD250+ pick up at Syd airport 2.$$AUD600+ to my door

he said to me pick the 1st option coz it work out alot cheaper...lol.....obviously anyone will pick 1st option.....anyway....when it arrives to syd airport

i asked the DHL why there is another $AUD300+??.....they said to me

1. AUD$250+ is the shipping charges from king motorsport warehouse to their airport

2. AUD$300+ is the shipping charges from US airport to Syd airport plus all those custom shits....

i was like WTF.....why they didn't tell me about it....

DHL said to me...just use 2nd option next time....direct to ur door....coz it all works out the same....

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by jt4ever View Post
    the person that i deal with at the time was Scott, he gave me 2 shipping opstions......1. $AUD250+ pick up at Syd airport 2.$$AUD600+ to my door

he said to me pick the 1st option coz it work out alot cheaper...lol.....obviously anyone will pick 1st option.....anyway....when it arrives to syd airport

i asked the DHL why there is another $AUD300+??.....they said to me

1. AUD$250+ is the shipping charges from king motorsport warehouse to their airport

2. AUD$300+ is the shipping charges from US airport to Syd airport plus all those custom shits....

i was like WTF.....why they didn't tell me about it....

DHL said to me...just use 2nd option next time....direct to ur door....coz it all works out the same....
    Shipping vs courier.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    wtf thanks for the heads up. I was going to order some koni shocks off there just now and it says $14.00 for international shipping when i typed in my post code. Do not trust?