Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

MY12 Honda Accord Euro

Hi all,

Just about to put a deposit down on an MY12 Accord Euro (Base model).

Had a few questions about some optional extras I'm thinking about.
    - Sunroof
    - Front and rear parking sensors:

Can anybody confirm if both options will operate exactly as per the Luxury and Luxury Navi models?

For example:
    - Will the sunroof also open as part of the feature where all windows will open with the key?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
    -del

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    The dealer might be the best place to find out about the sunroof.
    I was told prior to buying my lux model by the sales person that the add-on oem parking sensor can only give you audio warning whilst the lux model has an audio warning plus indicator on the spedo showing which sensor is active.
    Are you getting a manual or auto?
    Cusco RSB setup and Tein S-Tech for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...okies-Civic-FD

I saw a CU2 standard on carsales with a sunroof, wasn't the same as the Lux one. I think it was 3rd party.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Pearl white manual. I'll check with the dealer today about both things and post back here.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord
    sunroof is not an option on base - bought my MY12 last week and only options were body kit, steering wheel, pedals, gear shifter, visors, mats, fog lights & parking sensors from memory. I wanted leather interior and sunroof but not to be. You'll love it mate, such a great car to drive! Hope you get the manual

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2
    Hey ddr, i had front rear parking sensors installed on my base cu2, just the beeping noises if your near object infront or behind, the dash doesnt display anything as pitiek had said as luxury has more features as it is already installed during the built part.

Not sure about the Sunroof, haha.

@oz95_4dr. i had leather interior done for mine. Did the dealer say you couldnt, or you didnt choose the option.

Also mines in manual, so much fun.
    Honda Accord Euro on Facebook

CU2 = See You Too. JKLOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ahmattyy View Post
    @oz95_4dr. i had leather interior done for mine. Did the dealer say you couldnt, or you didnt choose the option.
    OOOOO, is it the same as our lux seats? Can you option it in different colours and stuff?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    OOOOO, is it the same as our lux seats? Can you option it in different colours and stuff?
    erh not really same, different leather, of course luxury models have better leather but its close enough.

im not sure never asked what colours. sorry man. ahaha
    Honda Accord Euro on Facebook

CU2 = See You Too. JKLOL!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    For my understanding dealers get leather trim done by trim places. I heard if you pay more, can get a much better leather trim than the one comes with the lux model..

My base model fitted with honda genuine rear sensors, it only beeps and thats more than enough to me. it doesnt have any indicators.. i think after market sensors comes with a display...

Quote Originally Posted by ahmattyy View Post
    erh not really same, different leather, of course luxury models have better leather but its close enough.

im not sure never asked what colours. sorry man. ahaha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Thanks for the responses guys. Confirmed with dealer that it only beeps. Decided to back out of sale for now. On the hunt for a demo luxury instead. Manual too of course.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    Good luck with that..
    QLD is low on Euro and I was told by my local dealership that they are not getting new stock in a few months..
    Cusco RSB setup and Tein S-Tech for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...okies-Civic-FD

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    why dont you get a lux auto for 36900 drive away
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor