Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not sure about the specs in Australia but the factory-fit parking sensors here have front and rear sensors integrated with the multifunction display in the speedometer. It shows the outline of the car and the sensor being activated. There's also an off switch next to the traction control switch.

Can you post pictures of your Spirior

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by redseven View Post
    Not sure about the specs in Australia but the factory-fit parking sensors here have front and rear sensors integrated with the multifunction display in the speedometer. It shows the outline of the car and the sensor being activated. There's also an off switch next to the traction control switch.
    We have a MY12 Lux Navi, and our factory fitted sensors also display on the multifunction display.

Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    Can you post pictures of your Spirior
    There ya go, up in the mountains
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spirior-2.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	503.3 KB 
ID:	21155
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spirior-1.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	541.7 KB 
ID:	21156

Very nice shots, rule of thirds in action!

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Lovely looking Spirior in China...

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Are you Chinese or doing business in china.? I am from shanghai. Why don't u get the type s? Love the key proximity?haha
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor