Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz

400000+

Currently have a 2005 jazz VTI manual with 396000 km on it and still going. I expect to crack 400000 by the end of Feb. Needed new rear wheel bearings at 180000 and alternator died at 360000. Otherwise nothing. Not even the clutch replaced - although it needs it now (mostly distance commuting). It is now eating a bit of oil and there is district valve noise under load (cause anyone - what to do about it). But it owes me nothing. I plan to keep it till it dies.

Previously had a 2004 jazz vti manual that was killed in minor bingle at 320000 km. It also needed new rear wheel bearings at 200000km. Otherwise nothing.

These two have been so good yesterday we just went and purchased a third VTI manual. It's a 2012 demo that has been sitting in the car yard for the last year and a half. Seems no one wants the manual version. So I was happy to take it off them for $17k with a full 5 year warranty. I hope like the other two I won't ever need the warranty and I can get at least 400000 out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nawill View Post
    Currently have a 2005 jazz VTI manual with 396000 km on it and still going. I expect to crack 400000 by the end of Feb. Needed new rear wheel bearings at 180000 and alternator died at 360000. Otherwise nothing. Not even the clutch replaced - although it needs it now (mostly distance commuting). It is now eating a bit of oil and there is district valve noise under load (cause anyone - what to do about it). But it owes me nothing. I plan to keep it till it dies.

Previously had a 2004 jazz vti manual that was killed in minor bingle at 320000 km. It also needed new rear wheel bearings at 200000km. Otherwise nothing.

These two have been so good yesterday we just went and purchased a third VTI manual. It's a 2012 demo that has been sitting in the car yard for the last year and a half. Seems no one wants the manual version. So I was happy to take it off them for $17k with a full 5 year warranty. I hope like the other two I won't ever need the warranty and I can get at least 400000 out of it.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 & GD3
    Got an 03 Jazz Vti with 263,xxx k's on it. Runs perfect and only recently has had an issue (starting problem) which I am yet to fix as I've just been driving my other car.

Awesome little cars and so practical!
    Team West Yo!!

www.circuitclub.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    Anyone with a jazz over 200,000kms? Interested to see what has been replaced

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    Anyone with a jazz over 200,000kms? Interested to see what has been replaced
    My jazz is at 194300km I got it at 160,000 and service it myself according to the manual which is only air filter, oil, oil filter and brake fluid. I have a light ticking under the hood maybe valve clearance been quoted by Honda it will cost 270 hmm.
    I had all coils replaced idiot mechanic recommend it because my engine light came on and said 2 were dead he says the other 2 will go next got charge 640 including a general service of oil, oil filter hand brake adjustment! What a rip, never again. I should also mention the log book stopped getting honda dealership stamping at 60-70,000km and not even a stamp from other services till I bought it.
    it ran great and engine is clean so I bought it for 5 grand usually I like a full service history so I know.

Member Array
    Car:
    99 EKC7
    Mine has 420K on the odometer from wht i can tell its had its usual logbook services at the decremented time. ive replaced an engine mount, but i know theres a couple of bushes that need replacing oh and the exhaust is original but i do need to look at it as i can hear a leak under accel..
    other than that still goes well. long trips it sits on 5.9l/100km and round town im on 6.2.

OH and the roof needs a respray thanks to some batshyte.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	411000.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	166.9 KB 
ID:	29907
    This was a customer's car, taken over a year ago. I think it's past 450,000 now and still going strong.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 gli 325000ks
    my latest, a 03 gli has 325000 on her now, got it for near nothing and it wont let me down. Its had coil packs, and wheel bearings. pretty much it according to the old owner.

it doesnt use ANY oil or water, it drives great, although i purchased a wreck from the auctions with 70 thou on it and robbed all the nicer bits.

still managed 5.5L per 100, and apart from some rattles, i love it. the motor does tick a bit, i suspect the valves could use adjusting.