Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    When the car first starts up, and i put my hand behind the tip and smell my hand later its got that fuelly smell
    pretty sure any car would have a fuelly smell if u put ur hand over the exhaust them smell it.. its normal man my old civic used to do it aswell!!

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    cold cat = cat taht doesn't work = fuelly smell on your hand when u finger your car
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    I've had the catback for ages. Stock headers and cat tho. With a apexi Sri pod intake.
    So i waited a while before posting this so the new cat back smell is gone.
    I had the same scoffed muffler on stock exhaust and didn't notice much soot till the rest of it was upgraded to a 2.25 inch.
    I'll Fred it whit tonight maybe and ask my mate if it smells.

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    If after resetting your ecu, you are still having issues with over fueling, I would be running a voltage test on both your o2 sensor and coolant temp sensor. The coolant temp sensor is just as vital as all the other sensors involved with fuel mapping, as it is telling the ecu how cold/hot the engine is and the ecu adds or reduces fuel acordingly in conjuction with the inputs from other sensors. Also remember that if you are checking this while the car is warming up, all cars run richer until they are operating temp, then the mixtures get leaned out to the operating temp afr
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Alright thanks. That's the kinda thing I'm looking for thanks