Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 2012 thread

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by FDBenni View Post
    Looks like the Red Bull era is over. Mclaren really dominating with Mercedes going hard.
    I would not count them out after 1 race mate....Though the blown diffuser was more integral to the RB7 then it was to any other car and it really suited how Seb slung that car around last year, the bulls will be up there for sure.

Lot's of interesting things to take out from quali so farm, and I will be thoroughly watching the race!

And yes I hope the 107 does get enforced.... wtf was karthikayen doing.... they must not have mirrors on that HRT
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Thank fcuk the two HRT cars weren't allowed to start
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    Agreed, If they got out of the way and kept to their place they probably would've started - but since Karthikayan (spelling) was a dic in quali they got a serve...
    OHSC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Great race! Lot's of drama and quality drives. Very pleased with Seb's second spot. Button drove magnificently. Williams look good with their new renault engines, and good to see kimi baggin points. Looking forward to seeing the mercs in Sepang.
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    Just got back from melbourne this morning! 2nd time at the F1 and it's still epic. The noise of the F1 is something to experience first hand trackside!.

Poor Webber, almost a podium finish at his home GP. Congrats to Ricciardo in QF3 for qualifying 10th on debut!

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 Civic
    Overall it 'appears' that all the mid field teams have improved from last year but in actual fact I think they have just come closer together. Renault, Williams, Mercedes, Sauber, Torro Rosso all appear to be strong points finishers. hard to judge from Melbourne since their was so many retirements but good to see that they've mixed it up. I really do think Mclaren have jumped Red Bull this year though, they were so easy to run away with the lead, Vettel only passed Hamilton because of pit stop/SC luck.
    Last edited by FDBenni; 21-03-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Mark should do it......

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    schui into p3 is a hark back to old imes
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    schui into p3 is a hark back to old imes
    The mercs are only quick in quali because of their super DRS. I don't think he'll keep up come race day. Vettel will be quick on medium tyres.
    OHSC

vettel will crash out 1st corner in traffic

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 Civic
    Good thing about starting on medium tyres is that when the softs start to wear everyone around you need to pit and then you have clear track, provided you don't lose places in first few laps. Hoping Webber will do well though

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    So, first lap pit stops for wet tyres?
    OHSC