Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux

XForce Header for CL9

hi all , come across this one on ebay. apprently doesn't need test pipe or anything like that..cos it's not shortened and was made for accord euro CL9

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Xforce-SS...item336d598515

any ideas>>?????compare to other ones.. DC or Weapon R

help!!!
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    I think XFORCE and DC is the same thing... (well one is copied off the other... can't remember someone will have to correct me *cough fred*

Don't know too much about USDM headers haha but I can tell you this...

At that price... get the Weapon R Header...
    It is an amazing header and beautiful haha mine is like blue now :P

The Weapon R design and air flow is really good and provides more gain compared to the other Top Speed Headers...

Top Speed Headers

WEAPON R HEADERS

I would imagine XFORCE, DC AND TOPSPEED will be quite similar since I think they are more USDM design whereas the Weapon R is more JDM despite it being an American company...

blahh last sentence was more of a guess so don't take it as factual.. just trying to help :P

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Thanks Mingzai .very helpful info. but with weapon r . u need a test pipe thingie right?..whilist xforce is local made extractor which is a direct swap..
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    Well I can't remember if you can use the stock cat pipe (don't think you can) but I guess you can weld the stock cat pipe to the Weapon R Test pipe which is what I did... so...

------- = TEST PIPE

===== = CAT CONVERTER

--==-- = TEST PIPE / CAT combo

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by MingZai View Post
    I think XFORCE and DC is the same thing... (well one is copied off the other... can't remember someone will have to correct me *cough fred*

Don't know too much about USDM headers haha but I can tell you this...

At that price... get the Weapon R Header...
    It is an amazing header and beautiful haha mine is like blue now :P

The Weapon R design and air flow is really good and provides more gain compared to the other Top Speed Headers...

Top Speed Headers

WEAPON R HEADERS

I would imagine XFORCE, DC AND TOPSPEED will be quite similar since I think they are more USDM design whereas the Weapon R is more JDM despite it being an American company...

blahh last sentence was more of a guess so don't take it as factual.. just trying to help :P
    Weapon R = JDM...
    ROFL dont make me laugh.

AHEM. Xforce is like OBX (pretty sure they are made by the same people, in China) which is like Topspeed(made in taiwain).... they are all DC sports ceramic coated ripoffs (DC Sport = AEM btw). All have weak flex pipe.

Hytech = the ultimate in USDM headers, race header (ie: does NOT bolt onto OEM cat) requires cutting of both test pipe and catback... one of the highest gain header around for the CL9
    PLM = Hytech copy ,race header (ie: does NOT bolt onto OEM cat) see above, similar price to WP-R, but more cut/welding required.
    Weapon R = J's copy, race header (ie: does NOT bolt onto OEM cat) require special cut and welding to have a CAT fitted onto a test pipe. Similar output to Hytech (slightly less on the top end due to shorter runners compared to the PLM/Hytech), cheaper than hytech
    Xforce/OBX/Topspeed/DC sports = Street header (fits onto OEM cat, not that you'd want to...). less power gain than race headers
    Comptech/CT-Engineering = Street header (fits onto OEM cat, not that you'd want to...). DC Sports in Stainless steel but 1 piece (no mid section joint), slightly more power than DC as a result, less power gain than race headers
    Last edited by Fredoops; 05-04-2012 at 12:59 AM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    So Fred do u recommend xforce or not really? I want something easy bolt onto cat

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Weapon R = JDM...
    ROFL dont make me laugh.

AHEM. Xforce is like OBX (pretty sure they are made by the same people, in China) which is like Topspeed(made in taiwain).... they are all DC sports ceramic coated ripoffs (DC Sport = AEM btw). All have weak flex pipe.
    i dislike your tone >=[

I said Weapon R is JDM in regards to the HEADER due to it being a copy of a JDM company thus the designs are essentially JDM if you catch my drift.

The product not the company itself...

You should expect that I would have SOME knowledge on the company ==.

Yes MrGu Weapon R is USDM

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 06
    Isn't xforce an Australian company?

Member Array
    Car:
    ERGOT-7
    just go with J's Racing!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Phorist View Post
    Isn't xforce an Australian company?
    Doesn't mean it's made here.

I said Weapon R is JDM in regards to the HEADER due to it being a copy of a JDM company thus the designs are essentially JDM if you catch my drift.
    Just messin with you :-P
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I got a set of xforce and a outlaw euro 4 200cel high flow cat installed 2weeks ago. Can't fault it. Deffinatly impoved performance. Think I paid 900 all up supply and fit, as they r a direct bolt in header.

I as going to go weapon r but couldn't justify the money for shipping. Each to their own tho. I'm happy with xforce so far

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    i Say Feels headers .