Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R Series 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_oiNwTY9Zs

A bit embarrassing really. Missed apexes, no rev matching and very dodgy handling!

Very hot day and only had the chance to run a warm up lap and a fast lap before cooling car down. Old/Ugly Falkens on the rear and adrenalins on the front. Stock EG5 susp, stock DC2 brakes and full interior.

Have since put in coilovers and changed sways. Have some used semis, too that would make a diff. Would love to run again one day and shoot for 1:10flat!

Would cut first corner more, run wider through exit next left hander and cut next right a little more- having watched a few vids form WP since! And would race in cooler weather!
    iijjee
    Turbos Torque... VTEC Speaks!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Breeze
    that wasn't too bad for a first timer imo.. its really impossible to hit the car's limit on your 1st trackday. i've been into several and still nowhere near my car's limits.

susp work and semis shud shave a second at least! and practice will shave off the rest! you'll hit 1:10 in no time

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Breeze
    So managed to drop my PB in wakey from 1:17.1 to 1:13.7 at Honda Nats. Upgrades are F/R camber kits, front swaybar,brakepads and front subframe tweaks all done by my boy James of Ison Industries. Been using the same tyres from my very 1st trackday. Hoping to drop a bit more when I get some proper semi's and chassis work with the same stock engine

Here a 1:14 sec lap from the day. Too bad my cam ran out of battery after the session

Last edited by patchwick; 22-09-2012 at 10:45 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    GOLDWING FTW
    no more shifter rattle!
    dodgy engine james middle_name_james naughty_james noise thak_thak vibration
    View Tag Cloud

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    I was at the races at Wakefield Park today supporting my mate who races in the IPRA Over 2 litres but the IPRA Under 2 litres got my attention. There was an EG Civic( Number 30 ) and an EK Civic ( Number 4 ) racing today. I had a yarn with the guy in Number 30 but I couldnt find the driver of car 4. I was told car 4 was running a K20. He won both of his races today. There was a good battle between Car 4 and a green silvia in the last race but of course the civic triumphed over the Sil.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=457428850969355
    Last edited by Honda DelSol; 04-11-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Breeze
    haha mad!! would be nice to reach that level of racing someday..somehow.. hmmmm..

anyways that link doesn't work bro.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    Thanks for that. I uploaded the footage to YouTube so hopefully everyone can see it now

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    very good times with a simple setup keep up the good work patchwick
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Breeze
    Very intense racing Honda delsol. How long was it for every race? How many laps?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Breeze
    Quote Originally Posted by na-118 View Post
    very good times with a simple setup keep up the good work patchwick
    Thanks bro. Currently planning to sign up for the 1st of dec circuit club trackday. Will try to come with proper semi's and hoping to beat the PB or even more break into 12's. *fingers crossed*

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    Patchwick, I think the first race was 12 laps and the second race was 16 laps.

After seeing the race on Sunday I went and bought myself an EG Civic SI Hatchback today. It needs a bit of work but I will get there with it.

I have been reading about Honda Challenge Australia, I like the sound of that concept and it will make it easier for the average joe blow to be able to participate.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Breeze
    Thats awesome!..Project car huh? would that be for IPRA or daily/track car?

Same, would love to participate too! hope it all goes well!!