Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    Mx-5
    well the engine has done just under 130xxxkms and the boday has done about 219xxxkms. i love both of them and i am just so confused at the moment. i would definately get a car with a sunroof for my next one because they just look awesome. i would post up some pics when i get my memory card back from my sis. :/

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Fairo. Iunno, but somewhere between 2-3k? that sound right to anyone else? maybe around the 3k mark? I don't think the carbie ones get a huge amount...

but, being me... If I found a vti shell (yes a shell) and I actually had money for once, I would buy the shell, rip the engine out of my currently bannaized eg, and roll that... d15b7 in a vti. Never had a vtec, kinda don't want one just yet, and kinda need a body for my d15... kinda sucks having no money q.q

Member Array
    Car:
    Mx-5
    yeah i know what u mean. im paying off the car atm and im going to try my best to save up until i get enough to get something newer. i just want vtec to be honest. but can u even hear the sohc vtec crossover and is it powerful? i know it wont be as powerful as the dohc versions.