Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS250

illuminated door sills?

Hey guys, im posting for a mate who doesnt have an account, but he has an 07 civic type r (i think its a fn? correct me if im wrong!). He is after illuminated door sill/scuff plates that say "Type R".

Ive been helping him look around on the net and cant seem to find anything, and was wondering if anyone on here has them, or knows where to get them from? price isnt really an issue as he wants them BADLY lol

Thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS250
    shit! your good aha thanks! i dont know how you found it that quick, we've been looking for so long and couldnt find nothing! ill def show him and see what he says. Is there any that are pretty much the same as the stock ones but illuminated? and will the EL fit the FN?

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Im sure with more hunting you can find some closer to the stock style.Try adding to the search the year model of civic and on U.S. ebay

As far as the EL,you just split into the wiring loom from the interior dome light so it turns on when you open the door