Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK Civic '96.

[PICS] Front bumper damage: Need affordable smash repair in Sydney to fix.

Long story short: As I was reversing out of the car park while I was eating, I didn't realise that there was a concrete pole on my blind spot. As a rookie p plater, I smacked it into the concrete pole, then realised that I did considerable damage to the right portion of my front bumper.

Note: It didn't push the head lights in.

Here are some photos:

http://imgur.com/a/wC05L

Questions:

1. Would I have to replace the whole front bumper as well as the side fender?
    2. Roughly how much would it cost?
    3. Any areas in Sydney that I could fix it for an affordable/cheap price?

Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    It doesnt look too bad man. You can probs fix it at a panel beater but im not too sure about the cost. I rkn itll be easier to replace bumper and fender. You can probs get them both for about $200 if you look in the parts for sale section.
    team grade A

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK Civic '96.
    Quote Originally Posted by jajaja View Post
    It doesnt look too bad man. You can probs fix it at a panel beater but im not too sure about the cost. I rkn itll be easier to replace bumper and fender. You can probs get them both for about $200 if you look in the parts for sale section.
    Thanks for the reply man. Yeah that's what I've been doing and I'm pretty sure I've found both for around $170. I just need to find a place in Sydney that'll put it together for a decent price.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    bumper doesnt look too badly damaged at all, i wouldn't be too fussed about it - a screw and clips probably came out where its connected to the splash guard

there's a member on the forums called 'dorikin' who's parting out a black preface civic - ask him if he has the quater panel and front bumper, i'm sure he'll give it to you for cheap. I bought a new radiator mount and interior quater panel for $30 from him, so relatively cheap

It's a honda, so it's probably the easiest car you will take apart and put back together, if you're not sure just google a DIY

I wish you lick,

Regards,

Sean
    lol u mad? get fkd m8
    no more mr nice guy, now i am kunt

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    The bumper looks like you can reuse, some of the scratches should come out with polish. Just grab a new guard.
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek1
    just buy 2nd hand black preface guard still can reuse the bar

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK Civic '96.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmek View Post
    just buy 2nd hand black preface guard still can reuse the bar
    Sounds good! I'll probably get the guard by tomorrow. It's a cypress green colour:

Worth it? Scratches here and there. Or should I look for a different one?
    Last edited by JDM-16L; 15-04-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED6 Carby VTEC
    I reckon just search wreckers for parts the same colour as your car... I picked up a new rear bar for my ED6 today from Pick n Payless for $75