Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    jazz
    the tint on the bulb that make your lights looks white/blue is the culprit.
    its the same as dark tint you would apply on the windows = to cut light transmission.
    get a bulb without coating or even HIR like the above said and you will see a lot better in the dark.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC1 Integra. Yh
    You can buy any HID for your car. It's up to you how much your willing to put out on the output. If your obviously asking people then your not looking for much then flash im guessing. Nothing more than 6000k IMO. ANything more will just be hazardous. 4300K i reckon would be just right. 6000k has slight blue tinge but meh it all depends on what you want it to look like and hwo much you have.

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    I'm possibly twice the age of some of the posters in this thread and I can see fine in the dark with stock lights

Or are HIDs just the new bling?
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    its been quite awhile now since i posted this and since then, i got a new set of HB4 lights and no HIDs
    I didnt even know about HIRs till now and ill probably look that up too.
    and @Setanta Im not sure if its because of the jdm head lights but i really cant see well at night even compared to my previous car, camry

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Setanta View Post
    I'm possibly twice the age of some of the posters in this thread and I can see fine in the dark with stock lights

Or are HIDs just the new bling?
    Yep. There is absolutely no reason that anybody needs brighter headlights than stock. They just want to be noticed.