Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Which R?

Which R?

hey everyone,

i recently had to write off my DC2R audm which i loved and would love to get another type r.

my options are another DC2R jdm front conversion (jdm og would be nice), DC5R audm or an EP3R JDM.

does anyone have any suggestions to which car is overall better? Love the look of all of them, so hard to choose. are there any pros and cons of any of these cars? does one stand out more than the other?
    is the EP3 better since the motor/car got built in Japan?

if anyone could shed some light would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    dc2r - overpriced
    audm dc5r - shit
    ep3r - good value

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    Depends on which you like the most,
    The jdm ep3 will give you the most power output because of dat jdmk20,

Not much people have ep3s so you may consider it. Ep3 fast and zippy, have a read of johnos ep3 buying guide. Very similar cars, the dc5 and ep, both two doors and both.

Nowadays hard to find a dc2r audm that's clean and not thrashed, but that's with most Hondas lol. Also hard to find a. Jdm dc2, my friends got one and it's mint as, I wouldn't jdm swap a dc2 though, better off going for the newer stronger and better

Regards,

Ryan.
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Would recommend the ep3 over the other cars based on year of the age of the cars, its really bang for your buck!

But then again dc2r has been the best affordable honda in my books, by far the best honda i have ever driven, its really the drivers car.

I'd probably go for the DC5R as personal preference cause it looks good/modern and drives better when modded. Looks more aggressive than EP3. EP3 would be the fastest out of the bunch cause it does have the JDM k20, but IMO the shape looks ugly and looks like every other EP3 on the road.. so it probably wont stand out. DC2R you already know what it feels like cause you had one.. so why choose an older car? Get the newer ones !!

My advice is dont rely on our comments to decide your car. Get out there and test drive them both to know what it feels like driving one before you make your OWN decision on one.. but to answer your question, I'd definitely pick the DC5R over the two purely because it looks SO much better when modded..

Hope that helps
    - Its not what you drive. Its what drives you.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    dc2r - overpriced
    audm dc5r - shit
    ep3r - good value
    I'd agree with this. DC2R has held its value, so you're paying a lot of money for a car with high kms. The DC5R just isn't a great car. It doesn't look good, in my opinion, and it's no DC2R to drive.

The Civic is quick, more modern, it drives nicely, and a JDM model would be cool. Value, too.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude ATTS
    Keep ur options open you might prefer an EP3R and find a very clean low km JDM DC2R or JDM DC5R, at the end of the day its ur choice, ur the one driving the car

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    ^ lol at finding JDM DC5R

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    dc2r - overpriced
    audm dc5r - shit
    ep3r - good value
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EKVTIR-T again

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    S15

The following errors occurred with your submission
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude ATTS
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    ^ lol at finding JDM DC5R
    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...ce:Min,Max~0.5

Member Array
    Car:
    grey 94' EGG
    ooOOoo thats madd... ^