Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cihanvtec View Post

wat do you guys recommend?
    For driving technique?
    If you can't avoid a puddle and adhere to road rules, I'd recommend slowing down.
    Besides is your car that low a 'puddle' will damage your car? If midget and driving midget car please ignore all.
    “We can't stop here, this is bat country!” ― Hunter S. Thompson

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalSkull View Post
    For driving technique?
    If you can't avoid a puddle and adhere to road rules, I'd recommend slowing down.
    Besides is your car that low a 'puddle' will damage your car? If midget and driving midget car please ignore all.
    the car is lowered to a legal height. and i was going at max 10km/h. if you bothered to read, i was stationary at the lights. i didnt hit 100kmh in 2 meters mate. i didnt say it will definately damage the car, but i didnt want to 'risk' it. i shouldnt have to.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    Yeah I don't blame you about dodging puddle man, ( I know this is irrelevant to topic) but some puddles may cover a pothole, I would know as I hit a little puddle as I was moving forwards to turn and it turned out there was a massive pothole underneath that made my ute drop into it a good 100mm and put my alignment out a fair whack

On topic, I can't see you being fined as said about taking two photos, they should see you went straight, if not I'm sure your side of the story will hold up in court and the judge would most likely rule in your favor
    "Wheels are like bosoms to men, and cars have four of them"

Member Array
    Car:
    honda civic 7th
    did you receive the ticket?