Question Relating to My Clutch Pedal?

Hey guys quick question about my clutch pedal, ( I have check master and slave cylinders and there don't seem to be any leaks at all)
    When I push the pedal i am able to push it down quite a few Centimeters freely then there is pressure and after about 3/4's down it softens?
    Clutch fluid is full so there are no leaks, Is there air in my lines? Is my master Cylinder gone? What could be the issue?
    Cheers

Does it drive OK (ie no slip)? Could be your pressure plate is cactus. The fact that it softens towards the bottom sounds like this might be the cause.

Other culprits as you know could be master or slave cyl. They don't necessarily have to have an external leak to be faulty (I've seen clutch masters leak inside and back down the inside of the firewall into your carpet) . Also having air in the system can cause similar effects. Bit hard to diagnose over the internet.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Look under your dash above your clutch pedal. Is there any leaks there?

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    He said he checked the master cylinder already. If your master was on her way out, then the clutch would be 'sticky'. When you depress on the pedal it will stick to the floor for a brief period of time before disengaging.

Op, there is a nipple on the 2nd of the slave cyc. Open it. I think its a 8mm bolt. Dont open all the way just enough for fluid to leak.

Bleed her, like you bleed ur breaks.

Constant depress and let go till there is strong shot coming out the nipple.

You have to the tighten the nipple while your depressing the pedal. So 2 man job.

Refill fluid.

See if this helps.

Okay guys, I fixed the clutch pedal a new master cylinder had been installed and not properly adjusted. Now I have something that really bothers me, so I push the clutch to the ground when I release the clutch releases softly however at about halfway the pedal like Pushes up a lot harder (almost as if the Pivot is pushing straight on) very hard to explain but to put it simply clutch releases nice and softly and then at a point almost "springs" out and gets hard (please note it is at this point that the clutch grabs) im not sure what it is, is my slave cylinder bad or is this a different clutch. I have never driven a car with a clutch like this. Also for extra info clutch is in good condition grabs nicely and does not slip its just the massive difference in pressure that I'd like to smooth out.
    Also anyone know how to fix a squeaky clutch pedal haha
    EDIT: Also Clutch was properly bled and there is no air in the system
    Last edited by Jumanji; 10-05-2014 at 11:44 PM.