Member Array
    Car:
    Mx-5

eg sedan sir comparison

Hey guys I'm new here and also fair new to cars. I saw a eg9 sir for sale for 8800. Is that what they normally go for? It's done like 98000ks. Im sure this has probably been covered before but I could not find it. But if the eg sir sedan was to race with a vtir teg, who would win? Just like in a straight line. Not on a track or anything. Cause I saw on other forums and from my mates and some say the b16 would go harder than b18. Assuming both cars have similar mods. Cai, I/h/e all the basic mods. Thanks guys.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    correct me if I'm wrong but b18c2 box has longer gear ratios to match the torque of the b18c2
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    b16a has a more aggressive (bigger) oem cams than oem b18c2 cams.
    also the intake manifold is different, the b16a oem IM gives more top end power than b18c2 oem IM.

but the extra torque from the b18c2 would be a winner in acceleration. and since 18 has higher hp output, assuming the aero dynamic and gear ratio is the same, b18c will have higher top speed too.

from that, i would say b18c2 is a winner in drag race

Member Array
    Car:
    Mx-5
    thanks man.