Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressCoffee View Post
    Are the legalis expensive/decent? Or would a HKS be the best way to go?
    Try to find a HKS.... Think they were out of production years ago.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Try to find a HKS.... Think they were out of production years ago.
    Oh that's gonna hurt me finding one. The Skunk2 one seems to be a more common-Ish one, are they too loud or are they decent?
    '97 Teg VTi-R - GONE :'( -> '08 CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude ATTS
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressCoffee View Post
    Oh that's gonna hurt me finding one. The Skunk2 one seems to be a more common-Ish one, are they too loud or are they decent?
    Skunk2 are loud and have a nice tone to them, its a common setup so finding clips isnt to hard
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXVvrzyWl8I

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    I do like the Skunk2... but now that people are saying they get drone im worried...

Does anyone know what the system is in this one? www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPKpsZotmwo
    I'd love to have something similar to that.. I tried asking the guy so I'm waiting on a response from him :P

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    This is starting to really get tough.. all I want is something that will sound awesome, but not deafen me whilst driving or cause too much headaches (drone).. Not to mention bad attention and problems involving the police..

Help meeeeeeee!! haha. Just want decent sound, I'm not after crazy loudness, just a nice tune. It's so hard choosing, everyone who reviewed the skunk2 says it really gets loud and gives them headaches

im taking the poor mans option for now in my euro, removing the first resonator

once i get some cash im playing on toda headers + custom exhaust from xforce (i like their double loop mufflers since i want to keep noise [not sound] to a minimum)
    Last edited by kristrifo; 11-07-2012 at 04:08 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by afgmoh View Post
    This is starting to really get tough.. all I want is something that will sound awesome, but not deafen me whilst driving or cause too much headaches (drone).. Not to mention bad attention and problems involving the police..

Help meeeeeeee!! haha. Just want decent sound, I'm not after crazy loudness, just a nice tune. It's so hard choosing, everyone who reviewed the skunk2 says it really gets loud and gives them headaches
    Comptech (deep rumble)
    Or
    Legis R (like above)
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude ATTS

Get a quote for custom made. It cost me $500 that included muffler resignator tips and installation. Doesnt drone at all, sounds awesome when i put my foot down

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    manolii, where would you recommend getting a custom one done?

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude ATTS
    manolii, where would you recommend getting a custom one done?
    Cant help u there, im in brisbane not to familar with melbourne. someone else will have to help u out on that good luck

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Hmm... I'm so confused on what to do.. Never knew it was so hard to get a good sound without destroying my ears inside the cabin due to drone.
    Someone correct me if im wrong, but the catback plays a huge role in drone? If this is true.. and the skunk2 has significant drone.. does that occur with the stock catback? and if its changed can it be limited?