Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Cl9 06 Luxury
    apparently its the same... ive also heard that there is no tax under $1000 item price...

i dont think it'll be shipped via a container as it would take over 20 days to arrive...

Group buy guys save on freight!!!!!

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    If you don't want to pay to much just get the end mufflers changed shouldn't be that much. Just go to any exhaust shop and they can give you a quote on the spot.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Cl9 06 Luxury
    true! personally ill pay extra t ohave a tested and proven exhaust last thing u want is drone! plus the stainless mufflers look wicked!

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    If HT uses door to door express/courier shipping there will be no tax.
    I swear false...

Anything over $900 you will get charged 10% regardless...

You only get exempt from the port charges / docking but the 10% tax is certainly there.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by MingZai View Post
    I swear false...

Anything over $900 you will get charged 10% regardless...

You only get exempt from the port charges / docking but the 10% tax is certainly there.

1. The treshhold is $1000.
    http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page5549.asp

2. Unless the purchase was from amazon, the smaller vendors use USPS or other postal service which does not contain an invoice and the item is marked private. I'm yet to find one lowly paid custom official bother to dig down and ask what the package was for.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 03-06-2012 at 11:41 AM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    My bad probably 1k but yeah you will get charged.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hey guys,

You wont get charged, don't worry, just send the seller (either HT Auto or whoever) an e-mail saying when they declare the cost of the product to write it below $500. I bought rims and coil overs from eBay US, both purchase price was above $1000 and i never paid one cent, because the seller declared the cost to be less than that. Sellers are usually really helpful with that stuff.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Euro View Post
    Hey guys,

You wont get charged, don't worry, just send the seller (either HT Auto or whoever) an e-mail saying when they declare the cost of the product to write it below $500. I bought rims and coil overs from eBay US, both purchase price was above $1000 and i never paid one cent, because the seller declared the cost to be less than that. Sellers are usually really helpful with that stuff.

Cheers
    This. Nengun also has an option where you can decide how much you want to declare the item you've just purchased is worth (10, 50 or 100%). The only thing is that if you guys do decide to get insurance, it usually only covers the amount you've declared the item is worth so be careful about that.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Okay guys, I'm really leaning towards just grabbing a whole skunk2 system...I just feel it has the most satisfying sound..but not for a while, but a little down the track.. Can someone tell me what i'll most likely need and how much roughly it'll all cost? (lol yes im a noob, I have no idea)

Also, out of curiosity, anyone know what exhaust might be on the black euro in this vid in the middle?
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAhY_uzqBSE :P

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by afgmoh View Post
    Okay guys, I'm really leaning towards just grabbing a whole skunk2 system...I just feel it has the most satisfying sound..but not for a while, but a little down the track.. Can someone tell me what i'll most likely need and how much roughly it'll all cost? (lol yes im a noob, I have no idea)

Also, out of curiosity, anyone know what exhaust might be on the black euro in this vid in the middle?
    Fitted a Skunk2 on a CL9 5 years ago. They were too loud......... and they drone.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Are the legalis expensive/decent? Or would a HKS be the best way to go?
    '97 Teg VTi-R - GONE :'( -> '08 CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by afgmoh View Post

I think MingZai has one for sell, ask him and he could also tell you about pricing and sound.