Member Array
    Car:
    94 accord turbo

96 ex front bumper?? help

hey peeps my g/f got a 96 honda civic and wanting to know how to take the front bumper off
    please tell me where the bolts are pic would help
    thanxs

Member Array
    Car:
    94 accord turbo
    i mean ek

Member Array
    Car:
    4th Generation civic
    hey there...
    lift the bonnet up and near the radiator i think there should be bolts about 4 of them...
    and there might be some bolts where the headlight is sitting..to access them you got to remove the headlights...
    btw...this is how to remove it from a ed but it could be same...

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by 4thgeneCivic
    hey there...
    lift the bonnet up and near the radiator i think there should be bolts about 4 of them...
    and there might be some bolts where the headlight is sitting..to access them you got to remove the headlights...
    btw...this is how to remove it from a ed but it could be same...
    u dun need to touch the headlight... there r a few clips on top of the grill... remove them... then 1 screw on each side on the bumper near the guard... u might have to turn ur wheel either fully to the left or right to excess them ... then there r like 4 or 6 screws under the bumper.. i cant remember exactly... then u should be able to just get the bumper off .... but be gently .. try now to break anything...
    cheers
    nick