Hi Guys,

Been reading your forums for a few days now comparing views on new tyres.

I need to get 4 new tyres for my Honda Accord Euro My07. its running stock alloys.

Current tyres I have on is the Dunlop E's 205 / 55/ 16R.

I have read reviews on Kuhmo KU31, Toyo T1R's, Potenza RE002's and Yokohama C Drive's.

Now it seems all of these 4 tyres are good tyres. But some are more durable and comfortable while others are more performance based.

Now its hard because i would normally go for performance tyres, i previously owned a zippy civic and a toyota celica and loved my performance tyres.

But now i am becoming more of a family man and so as a result will be doing more point a to point b trips with the odd long haul trip. Ie not much need for a performance tyre. Also with bugetting, i tend to lean to the more durable of tyre choice.

So now i have a dillemah.

I found these as the best prices i could get in Sydney, NSW near enough to where i live (near Chatswood).

I am getting 4 new tyres btw.

Toyo T1 Sport - $209 a tyre = $836
Toyo Toe Plus - $179 a tyre = $716 - $40 cash back = $676
Yokohama C Drive - $185 a tyre = $740
Khumo KU31 - $169 per tyre = $676
Potenza RE002 - $189 a tyre, = $567 (buy 3 get 1 free)

Now i havent heard much about the Toyo Toe Plus on these forums, everyone seems to rave about the T1 sport. But i was told these are good as they are more durable and comformable, and less noisy. plus its a good price for 4 tyres.

But then i look at the potenza's now that price is cheap as for 4 tyres. And they are aparently damn good performance tyres too. Sure they may not last as long as the other ones and they may also be noisier and less comfy. but damn thats a hard deal to pass up.

At the moment i am tossing up between the Potenza RE002 and the Toyo Toe Plus.

I am really hoping some of you guys wouldnt mind posting your thoughts on this, to help me make my final decision.

I need to make this decision in the next 3hrs

Thanks in advance for any advice/comments/thoughts.