Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    LOL you can do that?
    might just get one of my filo mates to loan me their membership
    There is a photo on the costco membership card, the staff don't always check the photo when you walk in, but when you go to pay they do unless the staff member is having an 'off' day.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Yeap, excellent jack for the $$$. I brought it when Costo just open last year. Plus I stuff my face with those giant pizza to go and gain 2kg that day!!
    I went to costco with my uncle for the jack, my cousin went with us for the pizza lol.

Guys i was checking out the repco catalogue and found this: http://catalogues.repco.com.au/offer...urce=catalogue
    Is it any good? Seems ridiculously low priced.
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

not as low as the arcan jack if my guesstimates are not wrong. also major differences i can see (correct me if wrong!) single piston going into the main pump, no rubber pad, narrower track.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    you can still get arcan ones on ebay for about 220 delivered
    "Wheels are like bosoms to men, and cars have four of them"

ah okay cheers guys
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    "Wheels are like bosoms to men, and cars have four of them"

Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    Guys i was checking out the repco catalogue and found this: http://catalogues.repco.com.au/offer...urce=catalogue
    Is it any good? Seems ridiculously low priced.
    Please avoid that style of jack. Personal experience they are known to fail without warning- heavy and not low at all.

Just drive to sydney , buy like 8 and sell them for abit extra and claim back your fuel money lol

Anyone willing to drive to costco to help ozhonda members in securing a few jacks?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei_ View Post
    Anyone willing to drive to costco to help ozhonda members in securing a few jacks?
    I can, but I assume shipping will be hefty as they are not particularly light.
    Choke dealer

it shouldnt be anymore than $40 from one end of the country to the other (perth) if im not wrong. but feel free to correct me if im wrong.

someone like https://www.smartsend.com.au might be able to help

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    no Costco in WA..... WA always miss out!

definitely. small population, overpriced rents, and no economy of scale means we are not a good candidate for high volume sellers.