Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Honda Accord Euro Cl9 Headunits/Fascias

hi guys, i am putting this out there for people who have installed a DOUBLE DIN fascia/headunit into their cl9 euros, in the flip up compartments, i was hoping to get a few people to put up the link of where they purchased there one from (the fascia) and the quality and how is it was to fit.

i found the other night a fascia flip up face in woodgrain with the double din fascia cut just not the mounting kit for the headunit. i will find the links.......

but yeah anyone who has done can you put up the sites and info about the installs for the euro

thanks guys

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337224300.320375.jpg 
Views:	2787 
Size:	195.6 KB 
ID:	21954

I've installed my DD that I purchased from eBay. It was a bit of a headache at first, but once got my head around it, it installed well. Fitment is nice n tight.
    -Stage 2 CT S/C-kit K-Pro-Merc Racing Custom Aftercooler kit-550cc injectors-J-Tune Headers and 3" exhaust-J's racing ETD-Injen CIA-Tein SS coilovers-17" Enkei RP03 SBC-Level 2.9 shafts-Kaaz LSD

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    You can buy one from Honda man $80 from memory.

@ djsmiles,

That actually looks really good.

Can you remember the name of the seller?

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    this is what i did a while ago.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-in-CL9-Euro-D
    but yeah it's around $80 from honda. this link has part numbers and install info:
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...for-Euro/page3
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust