Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    A decent turbo set up should net u around 120 to 130 kwatw
    Car: 05' Civic Turbo Car: EK 97'
    Motor - D17 Motor - B20T
    Winton - 1:47 Winton - 1:46
    7th Gen Melbourne #1

Quote Originally Posted by Steven1 View Post
    How much would that turbo set me back pricewise??

@ IVTECI - Wow those are some good numbers with a lancer! would love to see some pics of the car if your willing to post them up
    a 2nd hand T28BB would probably set u back around $400-500 for a decent low klms (hard to find though) . OR you can probably go with a STI turbo VF43. They are about the same spec as the T28BB and are capable of handling 245kw max before they shit itself.. LOL.

Yeh ill see if i can pull up some pics of the old beast.... oh the only reason why it was capable of running that much power was because the internals were built from bottom to top.

We actually tuned and ran it at 22psi at some stage with AVGAS... but cant recall how much power it pulled.
    Turbo?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2000 EK Civic
    Thats a good boost in power than what the stock motor puts out at the moment. Cant wait to get the project under way in the future.
    Well thats not to much for the quality of a BB turbo that will last.ill have to find one thou...
    Im slowly going to put together the kit and save some money but finidng parts myself.
    Is there a particular company that make nice manifolds for the D series??

Yeah would love to see some pics of the car, sounds like a real monster at 22PSI!! that would drive insane mate.