Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser

EM1 civic buyers guide

Hello fellow Honda enthusiasts,

My car is currently for sale on carsales, I have my third inspection this Friday and I'm hoping all goes well as I've just lowered the price even further to my final drop. I'm browsing the market at the moment to currently try source a decent EM1 with low km's.

Below are some attached links of the EM1's I'm looking at but either one of them are located in New South Wales and I'm located in South Australia. All though this not being my major concern... The first link attached of the black EM1 has got moderately low kilometres on the clock and comes with "some" service history but will need a timing belt, tensioner bearing, Idler bearing, Spring, Water pump, Cam seals and Crank seal. I don't really want to push it too much considering I have to drive it back to South Australia.

What are everyone's thoughts on both these vehicles?

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...5&sort=default

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...5&sort=default

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    you can't really base your judgements based on info and pics
    without seeing the car in real life
    because the car could be completely different to your expectations

through only pics and info provided I'd go for the silver one since it says it has logbook history where as the black one doesn't really (would def go for silver one if it has full logbook history)

but don't base decisions on what I say it's just what I think
    Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Very valid point... That's why I'll be travelling to NSW soon to inspect them and get a leak down test done hopefully.

Was hoping maybe someone on ozhonda recognises the cars from members on here to provide me with a bit of information.

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ1 View Post
    Very valid point... That's why I'll be travelling to NSW soon to inspect them and get a leak down test done hopefully.

Was hoping maybe someone on ozhonda recognises the cars from members on here to provide me with a bit of information.
    worth travelling as it will save some headaches in the future
    Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    That's exactly my thoughts aswell

Ive got an Em1 for Sale in Queensland, Green, 90,000ks, serviced at Honda its sholw life, receipts, etc

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Got some pictures, Price and some details you could PM me regarding it?