Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You won't need any flaring for that size and offset

Member Array
    Car:
    Cd5 Accord
    So ive been told. I might need to raise the car a bit though. She already sits too low. And the rolling diameter will be smaller than my current wheels.

Member Array
    Car:
    AccordCB7 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Samunseen View Post
    So ive been told. I might need to raise the car a bit though. She already sits too low. And the rolling diameter will be smaller than my current wheels.
    Then choose different size tyres.. +/-15mm is legal in NSW, but you'd be best of sitting at the high end of that scale.
    It's not 4x4 status, think of it as "Winter Mode".

Member Array
    Car:
    Cd5 Accord
    Im going with kumho 215/45/r17
    it should be fairly reasonable in height. If not i'll either raise the height a bit, or tuck the exhaust up. The body sits fine, its just the exhaust near the muffler hangs down a bit.

Member Array
    Car:
    Cd5 Accord
    Jcck, where are you from btw.. There has been a nice CB7 turbo driving around Newcastle lately.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg breeeeze,eg5
    you should have went 225/45 =P meaty and it looks and fits fine... a shown in my first pic in my previous post

Member Array
    Car:
    AccordCB7 Turbo
    Im going with kumho 215/45/r17
    it should be fairly reasonable in height. If not i'll either raise the height a bit, or tuck the exhaust up. The body sits fine, its just the exhaust near the muffler hangs down a bit.
    Oh i thought that would have been almost standard?

Jcck, where are you from btw.. There has been a nice CB7 turbo driving around Newcastle lately.
    I live near Newcastle, I don't know of any other CB7 Turbo's in Australia, so it's either me.. Or i'd like to get to know them! =P
    Mine is White, with Black Rims+Numberplates and a big white "T" sticker on the rear window.

Member Array
    Car:
    Cd5 Accord
    Does it have a nice front mount hanging from the bumper? It was a month or two ago now that I saw it.. Possibly longer.
    Last edited by Samunseen; 07-08-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    AccordCB7 Turbo
    Does it have a nice front mount hanging from the bumper? It was a month or two ago now that I saw it.. Possibly longer.
    Yep, filthy big Front Mount.. And you can see the polished Aluminium Pipes each side.
    Also, Black upper Grille.
    But we're getting off topic.. PM me if you need.