Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Urgent Help - EG Interior Roof

Hey guys got a problem, I have lost something that I hid inside the interior roof. It is where you pull down the sun shades when it sunny. Behind that you pull that lil part of roof. That is where I hid something and somehow I managed to push it all the way out of reach.

Was wondering how can I remove the front part of the roofing to get the item and to put the roof back in place?

Thanks.

what did you hide?
    ;\
    .opleez.

$5 to whoever can guess what he stashed up there haha

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    house keys

gotta remove visors, quarter panels and pillars
    then remove your cabin light and then the roof lining just falls down

gotta remove rear seats too to remove quarter panel
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Afro man

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    gram of coke.

just take out the whole roof lining. have fun.

~King Of Spam~

Hid his foreskin?

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Drugs?

It's my prescription medication. But I guess I have pushed it so far up that its outta reach, pretty weird.

Please guys, could someone really help me out on how to remove the interior roof (prefabably the front part) so I can have a look where it is and grab it, and how to put it back together.

Hope someone can really help without taking the piss as I really need my meds I won't be able to get some from doc until next month when I get another script.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG8
    All side panels basicly just unclip, rear seat has 5 bolts holding it in. Should take you about 3hrs to remove it all. If you can get a gap in lining. Park on a hill facing down and tap it out?? Use door card for stashing next time or wedge it under dash. Egs are good for that.
    Why don't you tell your daddy to comb his damn hair, look like some spiders is having a meetin' on his head.

lol why would u hide prescription medicine?

good luck tho! u will eventually get it off but getting it back will be harder. just remember patience is key. don't rush it
    .opleez.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    + 1 with why you hiding prescription medicine there... Was it sitting on the passenger seat and you forgot, then a hot girl was getting in your car and you were like *sht where do I put my hemorrhoid cream* and panicked and shoved it there?

Anyway good luck with the roof lining. Bit of a job to do...