Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011

My new Euro

Well after nearly 8 weeks (since my accident) I finally took delivery of my brand spanking new White Orchid Luxury 6MT Euro.

With no white luxury manuals in WA or coming in any time soon and the prospect of waiting for one to come from the factory (estimated late August) I was desperate!

Thanks to Burswood Honda - they scoured the country and found one in Adelaide. After some delays with shipping, etc, etc, I was able to pick it up from Perth today.

Here are a few initial pics at the dealer and around the traps.

I got the Modulo Aero bar and sports grille and in the flesh it looks awesome and super sporty. Looking at lowering (not much), have already fitted the Enkei Raijins (no good pics yet) and cannot get over how much fun and how comfortable it is to drive.

love at first sight

3/4 profile is stunning

looked so good with the OEM wheels on I was tempted to stick with the stock wheels

anybody recognise this shot?

baby waiting to get new shoes

rear

flush and needs a drop?

looks like lots of poke . . . but . . .

this doesn't look too bad

Stay tuned for more pics. I must say that the Raijins look heaps better in person - have heard that often on other forums - so it is my goal to capture that and bring it to the forum!!

Cheers
    Jonesy
    Last edited by Jones Boy; 18-07-2012 at 11:40 PM.
    Lovin' my CU2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    It looks pretty daxn hot! I love the front grill & the bar as well . This grill looks way better than the stock one.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2
    hey jones! Awesome choice! May i ask how much did i cost you for the grill and modulo front bodykit? And i have a hard time to source for an enkei raijin rim around Perth. Mind to give me some heads up? Cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    Nice looking car mate, loving the CU2 right now, temped to swap my CL9 and upgrade after looking at these pics. The white really does work, congrats
    '04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Looking good!

Nice waca shot
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    Looking good!

Nice waca shot
    Good pick Curtis, would expect nothing less from a Perth lad!
    Lovin' my CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dirlok View Post
    Nice looking car mate, loving the CU2 right now, temped to swap my CL9 and upgrade after looking at these pics. The white really does work, congrats
    Cheers mate - it looks stunning in person and is so luxurious inside - you wouldn't regret it!
    Lovin' my CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by atrainz View Post
    hey jones! Awesome choice! May i ask how much did i cost you for the grill and modulo front bodykit? And i have a hard time to source for an enkei raijin rim around Perth. Mind to give me some heads up? Cheers!
    Thanks Adrian, have sent you a PM regarding the price of the modulo bar and grille. The Raijins I had to source from the states. A guy on eBay in socal (Southern California) and I got them landed in 7 days at a good price.

This is his address http://stores.ebay.com.au/Cozy-Style..._sid=811071629

My fitment is 18x8.5 ET35 and Hypersilver - was tempted by the 18x9.5, however the degree of poke and aggressive offset made me nervous - in the end I am happy with my choice.

Cheers
    Jonesy
    Lovin' my CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    WOW those are a good price!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Awesome looking Euro,better luck with this one...

However,the factory alloys lookl WAY better than the new ones,if I were you I would put them back on ASAP ???

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2
    we both like pearl white cu2 with module kit lol

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones Boy View Post
    Thanks Adrian, have sent you a PM regarding the price of the modulo bar and grille. The Raijins I had to source from the states. A guy on eBay in socal (Southern California) and I got them landed in 7 days at a good price.

This is his address http://stores.ebay.com.au/Cozy-Style..._sid=811071629

My fitment is 18x8.5 ET35 and Hypersilver - was tempted by the 18x9.5, however the degree of poke and aggressive offset made me nervous - in the end I am happy with my choice.

Cheers
    Jonesy
    so just to confirm... the 1k for the wheels if for a set of 4?
    HOLYMOLY
    CHEAP ASSSSS
    WTB: NSW CL9 facelift front bumper in Graphite / Grey