Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTI 2005

Question [Melb] Ward While Motorsports (@boxhill) MIA

hi everyone,

i've been trying to contact Ward While Motorsports for making an appointment for car servicing since last week but no one is picking up the phone until today, does anyone knows if somethings happen to them ?

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTI 2005
    still can't contact Graham, no one knows whats happening to the workshops ? they seems like closing for a while already

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTI 2005
    does anyone knows any place better or as good as Ward While Motorsports ? cause i heard that graham was ill badly so thats why hes not picking up calls since last week. I need to get my car service done and have been done some searching on ozhonda forum, still unable to decided which one will be highly recommended yet. i was considering about AKMOTORWORKS but i failed to contact them with all the contact information provided.

Hey mate, AKmotorworks is also closed down. Andy, the tuner is still doing work on some of his old customers cars (me being one of them) but i'm not sure what he will do in regards to a new workshop etc. Don't know anything about Wardwhile either. If its just a standard service, take it to honda dealership for now or try 'Cosmic racing' if your close to them. Henry is the tuner there and he is very decent when it comes tuning, building etc.
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra
    have u tried contacting Modproject for a service?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTI 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by DNYALL View Post
    Hey mate, AKmotorworks is also closed down. Andy, the tuner is still doing work on some of his old customers cars (me being one of them) but i'm not sure what he will do in regards to a new workshop etc. Don't know anything about Wardwhile either. If its just a standard service, take it to honda dealership for now or try 'Cosmic racing' if your close to them. Henry is the tuner there and he is very decent when it comes tuning, building etc.
    Hey thanks for letting me know lol. i've been trying to call AK for 2 days already lol.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda accord 97
    they seem to have gone,the place is all locked up and no one to be seen

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    yes they have closed and moved
    Car: 05' Civic Turbo Car: EK 97'
    Motor - D17 Motor - B20T
    Winton - 1:47 Winton - 1:46
    7th Gen Melbourne #1

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    does anyone where know where he had moved as i try to find the place as well. pm me please. tats a awsome place. for me.

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    try modproject. they are located in the eastern suburbs.

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    ModProject, RevZone or Seeker Motorsport.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK VTIR & VE SS
    I believe Graham is ill